Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

CDC Updates Testing Guidance for Those Fully Vaccinated

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has updated testing guidance for those fully vaccinated people who have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.

Details of the update were tweeted Thursday by Weijia Jiang, senior White House correspondent for CBS News.

She wrote: "@CDCgov recommends getting tested 3-5 days after exposure and wearing a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days or until they receive a negative result."

H'mm to get or not to get that is a serious question

Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

EXCLUSIVE: CDC COVID-19 Hospitalization Data Will Shock You – What the Media is Not Showing You

By Joe Hoft
Published July 29, 2021 at 7:10am
697 Comments
There is hardly any people in any hospitals with covid. That is all just plain bull shit. What the politicians are doing is taking many patients from other hospitals in other locations and putting them altogether in one hospital so as to make it appear as though the situation is more serious than what it really is. If you or me were allowed access to any hospital we would probably find no more than one or two people in the hospital suffering from covid.

The MSM media only knows how to do one thing good? LIE-LIE-LIE and LIE some more. Believe it or not. (n)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I expect the vaccination cards or "passports"should be coming out pretty soon up north from the porcupine heath unit!
This morning at the grocery store I got a phone call from someone there just verifying my vaccination status and that of my wife and the information they had such as Address and age was correct was correct....NOTHING MORE!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You don’t find norwalk virus on fishing boats , now outbreaks on cruise ships are a different matter .

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No kidding . Norwalk outbreaks happen on a regular basis on the cruise ships . During the summer cruising season we see them .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Seasickness is a result of a conflict in the inner ear, where the human balance mechanism resides, and is caused by a vessel's erratic motion on the water.Feb. 26, 2021

I had my sea legs as they called it in the maritime, my wife and my niece didn't ...

I had been on boats in the maritimes before.

The next day they were OK on the boat!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
No kidding . Norwalk outbreaks happen on a regular basis on the cruise ships . During the summer cruising season we see them .
If you google it............
Seasickness is a result of a conflict in the inner ear, where the human balance mechanism resides, and is caused by a vessel's erratic motion on the water.Feb. 26, 2021

I had my sea legs as they called it in the maritime, my wife and my niece didn't ...

I had been on boats in the maritimes before.

The next day they were OK on the boat!