End the Lockdown

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
A little more digging that I did

Even CDC Now Admits No 'Gold Standard' of COVID19 Virus ...

https://principia-scientific.com/even-cdc-now-admits-no-gold-standard-of-covid19-virus-isolate/
Damning CDC document confirms Principia Scientific International claims that there has NEVER been any successful laboratory test to isolate and confirm the existence of the SARS-COV2 virus, alleged to have caused the COVID19 pandemic. In effect, the science tells us there is NO virus!

Reactions: Danbones

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Full flight leaves Vancouver and Calgary bound for Hawaii despite new rules.​

Upon arrival the passengers are free to roam, having proven before departure that they do not have COVID-19.

Another plane full of Canadians has departed Vancouver and Calgary bound for Hawaii, despite a new law that will add $2,000 to each passenger’s vacation.

According to the Government of Hawaii’s COVID-19 travel data portal, 114 passengers from Calgary and Vancouver arrived on Saturday Feb. 13 aboard a WestJet flight.

There were no flights from Western Canada to Hawaii during the previous six days, after 123 people arrived last Saturday, and over 100 the Saturday before. With social distancing in place, 100 passengers makes for a full flight.

Upon arrival the passengers are free to roam in Hawaii, having proven before departure that they do not have COVID-19 (as part of Hawaii’s Safe Travels Program.)

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and B.C. Premier John Horgan have asked that no one travel anywhere on non-essential business, though it is not strictly outlawed.

Instead, the government has been gradually applying travel pressures, like the Jan. 7 rule that anyone coming to Canada by air had to prove a negative COVID-19 test result before departing home.

What's the difference between Lefties who will complain about this and a 767?

The 767 stops whining when the 767 gets to Hawaii.

I like Hawaii. I wonder what available around Hapuna?

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Ooops, what I meant to say above is that this is all political and an attack on the people by the genocidal elite - but like with cuomo facing an indictment over his genocide of old people and NY businesses, there are things that can be done like recalls and lawsuits.​

Dr. Drew, Viva Frei, and Zubin Damania (ZDoggMD) have an honest medical and legal conversations about lockdown, COVID, the legal system and more. They talk about the facts of COVID, such as mortality rates and the development of lockdown strategies. Interviewed by Dave Rubin from The Rubin Report.

“The recent report that the Biden administration is considering restricting the travel of Floridians is completely absurd, especially when Biden allows illegal aliens to pour across our southern border. We won’t allow Floridians to be unfairly targeted for political purposes.”

“I think it’s an absurd report that they would be doing that. I think it would be unconstitutional, it would be unwise and it would be unjust,” DeSantis stated during the press conference, adding, “And if you think about it, restricting the right of Americans to travel freely throughout our country while allowing illegal aliens to pour across the southern border unmolested would be a ridiculous, but very damaging farce.”

“So we would oppose that one hundred percent, it would not be based in science, it would purely be a political attack against the people of Florida,” the governor said.

California Governor Gavin Newsom is currently facing a recall effort from enraged constituents related to his botched handling of statewide lockdowns.

Reactions: Twin_Moose