End the Lockdown

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Concerns that the lockdown may cause more Britons to die from the worst recession in history than from coronavirus

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Attitudes like yours are the reason Asian countries have all but eliminated cases of the virus, and are set to restart their respective economies, well we have a bunch of tools running around defying social distancing.

You have to remember that Far Eastern countries are highly regimented societies where the populace are largely used to being told what to do.

This is very different to Western societies and why lockdowns just won't here.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Concerns that the lockdown may cause more Britons to die from the worst recession in history than from coronavirus

Selfish Covitidiots..

Poor guys, I have to stay inside to protect the lives of others and to help stop the spread..

I sincerely hope all covidiots get the virus and die, we truly don't need these kind of people in society.

COVID-19 and kill them all off

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If you want it so bad roll a big 6 paper fatty and pass it around at a party.

Parties are largely banned in our new totalitarian societies. The police will soon put an end to them.

If I find out you're planning on inviting people over for a party I'll have to report you to the authorities.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Oh you poor baby, you can't act like a human for 4 months..

Such a thing doesn't bother you because you're used to not living like a human. And I think you are rather enjoying living under totalitarian rule and seeing people ordered about and being arrested for having a walk in the park.

But I find it strange that you think most other people think the way you do.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We'll see if you're still smiling and ordering others to live under totalitarian rules when the Canadian economy shrinks by a fifth every three months and you can't afford to feed your family.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Selfish Covitidiots..

Poor guys, I have to stay inside to protect the lives of others and to help stop the spread..

I sincerely hope all covidiots get the virus and die, we truly don't need these kind of people in society.

COVID-19 and kill them all off
Apparently the 1917 Spanish Flu killed mostly adults in their twenties and thirties, most were infected with TB and the instances of that disease was lessened resulting in a population boom in the 1920s . Coved appears to be killing mostly the elderly , the long term ramifications are not yet known .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Apparently the 1917 Spanish Flu killed mostly adults in their twenties and thirties, most were infected with TB and the instances of that disease was lessened resulting in a population boom in the 1920s . Coved appears to be killing mostly the elderly , the long term ramifications are not yet known .
And only in the usual numbers that are taken by the flu each year.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Such a thing doesn't bother you because you're used to not living like a human. And I think you are rather enjoying living under totalitarian rule and seeing people ordered about and being arrested for having a walk in the park.
But I find it strange that you think most other people think the way you do.

Nope, wrong as usual..

I'm not locked down like you.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Here is a cool tidbit.. Spanish Flu started in Kansas.. and its part of the CoronaVirus strain

The American Flu