Pipelines never needed Gov. assistance until the Liberal funded anti pipeline protestors began interfering
Take Trans mountain for an example, it was being built until the tides foundation got in the way when the last Billion was asked to do another study the owners said enough is enough. Forcing Trudie to buy it because no other company was going to touch the endless money pit with a ten foot pole. the $3.5 Billion project is now what a $15 Billion tax payer project with no end in sight?
Check out the Ezra twitter where he posted a video of a Polish alderman kicking the cops out of a Calgary Polish Catholic church calling them Nazi's and the Gestapoofficiating clergyman
- 176(1) Every person is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than two years or is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction who
- (a) by threats or force, unlawfully obstructs or prevents or endeavours to obstruct or prevent an officiant from celebrating a religious or spiritual service or performing any other function in connection with their calling, or
- (b) knowing that an officiant is about to perform, is on their way to perform or is returning from the performance of any of the duties or functions mentioned in paragraph (a)
- (i) assaults or offers any violence to them, or
- (ii) arrests them on a civil process, or under the pretence of executing a civil process.
- Marginal noteisturbing religious worship or certain meetings
(2) Every one who wilfully disturbs or interrupts an assemblage of persons met for religious worship or for a moral, social or benevolent purpose is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
- Marginal note:Idem
(3) Every one who, at or near a meeting referred to in subsection (2), wilfully does anything that disturbs the order or solemnity of the meeting is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 176
- 2018, c. 29, s. 13.1
- 2019, c. 25, s. 59