Election 2024

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Could you imagine?
Yes, but I’d rather see it. Rogan is not a fan of Trudeau or others he sees as dictators, & Trudeau is not a fan of anybody that doesn’t worship him, aside from the Chinese and their basic dictatorship…but that’s a different story.

For the most part, both are pretty left leaning, but each in their own way, with Rogan having some right leaning tendencies, mixed in to bring him closer to the political centre (at least on that side of the border). I think it would be quite interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: petros and Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes, but I’d rather see it. Rogan is not a fan of Trudeau or others he sees as dictators, & Trudeau is not a fan of anybody that doesn’t worship him, aside from the Chinese and their basic dictatorship…but that’s a different story.

For the most part, both are pretty left leaning, but each in their own way, with Rogan having some right leaning tendencies, mixed in to bring him closer to the political centre (at least on that side of the border). I think it would be quite interesting.
No holds barred. Trudeau likes MMALGBTQ2S

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
My son had a question that I can't answer. His question was what if one of the candidates passes away prior to the vote. Now I know that until they accept the nomination, the delegates would just vote for someone else for the party ticket. This is essentially what happened with Biden. But what happens after they accept the nomination but before November 5th? What happens between November 5th and January 21st? My guess is it would be similar to a sitting president and the VP moves up one. But I don't know for sure. Does someone here know for sure?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Well, it seems that impeachment is more of a leftist tactic.........along with lawfare, Arkancide and assassinations.
Leftist Tactic?
Ken Starr went after Clinton for corruption with the full support of the Republicans, and all he got was some come-on a dress.

PS This is post 666.
The end of the dog is coming.

Attachments

• lewinskydress.jpg
    lewinskydress.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
  • Sad
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I don't know aboot the US but Canadian manufacturing has tanked over 4 quarters. Recession begins. Both commercial and residential real estate balloons will pop soon. It'll start with commercial.
I agree, I also believe this recession was planned to kick into the next stage for a world Gov.