Downtime 10.02.2012

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I took the day off to play video games and have been at it for around 6 hours. It appears that when I started playing Terraria, the site went down and my phone was on silent (alas, no alerts could be heard!)

Anyways, we're back up now. Sorry for the downtime!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
No worries bud, sh!t happens. It's not as if we pay for the service you provide.

Yeah, no kidding. I certainly won't be complaining.

I took the day off to play video games and have been at it for around 6 hours. It appears that when I started playing Terraria, the site went down and my phone was on silent (alas, no alerts could be heard!)

Hope you had fun, lol.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Never noticed.
I was listening to something on the radio yesterday about a game called Aquaria. Same sort of idea?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I had to be rushed to the ER for shot of methadone. The withdrawals were so intense I went into catatonic shock after 4 hours of the forum being down. Do you think I need to get a life?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Never noticed.
I was listening to something on the radio yesterday about a game called Aquaria. Same sort of idea?

The only thing I noticed was there were only 4 people logged in when I logged on after work. I've never seen that, I'm fairly certain some folks literally live on here,lol.

I had to be rushed to the ER for shot of methadone. The withdrawals were so intense I went into catatonic shock after 4 hours of the forum being down. Do you think I need to get a life?

Maybe. What would you do if there was a power outage? Better stock up on methadone. ;)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The only thing I noticed was there were only 4 people logged in when I logged on after work. I've never seen that, I'm fairly certain some folks literally live on here,lol.

Pretty close....

I toggle back and forth between write, edit and break. The dog wants to eat my mouse.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Don't you mean Skyrim?;)

Being at work, I missed the downtime.

No worries bud, sh!t happens. It's not as if we pay for the service you provide.

That's true. Otherwise, I would like to get a little coin for my hard(ly) work(ing)!;)