Does B.C. 2020 look like Orwell's 1984?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Things are just great here in the Heartland, Boomer. Now the Left Coast........that's an entirely different matter. LOL

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Solid victory for Horgan and the NDP.
Sure is, Bob. And the greenies didn't get official party status which is the best news. We'll see what the mail-in ballots deliver in the final vote count thirteen days from now but I am a very happy camper this morning.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sure is, Bob. And the greenies didn't get official party status which is the best news. We'll see what the mail-in ballots deliver in the final vote count thirteen days from now but I am a very happy camper this morning.

Watching the election last night, it looks like the Greens have been granted official party status due to a change of the rules! Two seats is now the criteria for O.P.S.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Watching the election last night, it looks like the Greens have been granted official party status due to a change of the rules! Two seats is now the criteria for O.P.S.
Well they have three pretty well confirmed so far and a possible 4th as the race is still close. The mail-in ballots could make a difference in the final count but as it now stands - they do not have OPS, JLM and that is simply wonderful.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
An orange wave hit B.C., as the NDP held or picked up battleground ridings in North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Maple Ridge, Surrey and Coquitlam.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/bc-election-2020-live-results

Orange wave, first thing I thought of was Trump. :lol: soon to be a Red wave

Last edited: