www.getafteritmedia.com

[youtube]Oqnk4kt2Z-c[/youtube]

[youtube]kNvTHs6wPhA[/youtube]

at minute 2:40 :lol:

[youtube]gwvm8Qf-2L4[/youtube]

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Some poor ass fat women is going to die. Make America great again!!!! One fat women less at a time

Al bundie approves.

To much dead wood living off the tit.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Every time I go to our Camp Ground and use the one holer I do think of Obama! The outhouse remeinds me of his legacy.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Classic.. Buyer remorse.
I wonder how many Canadians are rethinking voting for Trudeau. Lots and lots of deportations by the Trudeau govt, all without hearings, despite his "A Canadian is a Canadian" bullsh*t comment. In fact, the Trudeau govt has deported more people since Nov. 2015 than all other govts combined for the last 30 years. But yeah, let's shed a tear for an illegal in the US who was deported.

PS: Obama deported some 5.3 million people during his presidency. Funny how no one pissed and moaned about that though.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Man you Trump whiners are hilarious. Not that I'm pro-Trump necessarily but I also haven't bought into the bullsh*t propaganda. Obama temporarily halts immigration from 7 muslim majority countries: Sound of crickets chirping.
Trump temporarily halts immigration from those same countries and he's some kind of racist xenophobe.
Obama dropped an average of one bomb every 20 minutes of his presidency: Sound of crickets chirping.
Trump launches a few dozen cruise missiles at a Syrian air base and he's a genocidal warmonger.
Obama deports some 5.3 million people during his presidency: Sound of crickets chirping.
Trump deports some illegal and the media needs to write a sob story about it.

Seriously Boomer, quit letting the media tell you what to think.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

[youtube]oqnk4kt2z-c[/youtube]

[youtube]knvths6wpha[/youtube]

at minute 2:40 :lol:

[youtube]gwvm8qf-2l4[/youtube]

nope.

I wonder how many Canadians are rethinking voting for Trudeau. Lots and lots of deportations by the Trudeau govt, all without hearings, despite his "A Canadian is a Canadian" bullsh*t comment. In fact, the Trudeau govt has deported more people since Nov. 2015 than all other govts combined for the last 30 years. But yeah, let's shed a tear for an illegal in the US who was deported.

PS: Obama deported some 5.3 million people during his presidency. Funny how no one pissed and moaned about that though.

But those are bad facts. Leotards just ignore anything that doesn't fit the party line.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
nope.

But those are bad facts. Leotards just ignore anything that doesn't fit the party line.
Oh don't I know it. It's like a religion to them. The narrative is truth regardless of any facts or reality that get in the way. No different than the god-wads and allah-dopes.