Diversity is our strength

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Gotta suck to have so little belief in your country that you think the only way to protect its fragile "culture" is racial and religious discrimination.

I bet you love your open border with all the unvetted migrants crossing and raping and killing 12 year olds and 13 years old.

I bet your next excuse will be; "Well it happens all the time from American citizens" and you would be right

But it wouldn't happen at all from illegals is the border was shut down.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I bet you love your open border with all the unvetted migrants crossing and raping and killing 12 year olds and 13 years old.

I bet your next excuse will be; "Well it happens all the time from American citizens" and you would be right

But it wouldn't happen at all from illegals is the border was shut down.
Not at all. I'm well aware that you think White men raping and killing children is just "boys being boys." It's being brown and NOT raping or killing anybody you hate.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Not at all. I'm well aware that you think White men raping and killing children is just "boys being boys." It's being brown and NOT raping or killing anybody you hate.

I see why you live in Virginia

Every state needs to pass this law. death penalty for pedophiles (illegals, US citizens, visitors)

This has now been passed by several States and need to be national. I think currently Oklahoma, South Carolina, Montana, Louisiana, and Florida are the only ones right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
The rule was no meat on Friday , hence fish as a substitute . That went by the wayside in an ecumenical council some years ago .
I knew it was no longer a rule, but that some Catholics still practice it. Hence the fish on Fridays in the cookhouse. For strictly dietary reasons, it is not a bad idea, but does it always have to be Friday?