Diversity is our strength

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Catholic, or just a Christian thing?
I’m told Catholic. Far as I know the rest of the Christians are allowed to eat meat on Fridays. We did growing up. My mother was fairly religious, so I expect if it was in her bible to eat fish on Fridays, that is what we would have.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Christians as you know them all came from 3 types of Catholic.

If they eat meat on Fridsys, I guess its like Hindus, Muzzies and Jews that love Baconators.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca

When it comes down to it.. I hope in 20 years I can watch the Muslims tear apart Canada and start doing what they do best, rape, kill LGBTQ. I will be sitting in South America laughing my ass off at the Leftist and Liberal paying the plate.

I won't feel sorry at all.. that's what they voted for, they deserve it.

I almost have 2 more Passports.. I won't be stuck in Canada during the next pendemic or if Trudeau stays in power after 2025

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I’m told Catholic. Far as I know the rest of the Christians are allowed to eat meat on Fridays. We did growing up. My mother was fairly religious, so I expect if it was in her bible to eat fish on Fridays, that is what we would have.
The rule was no meat on Friday , hence fish as a substitute . That went by the wayside in an ecumenical council some years ago .

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

When it comes down to it.. I hope in 20 years I can watch the Muslims tear apart Canada and start doing what they do best, rape, kill LGBTQ. I will be sitting in South America laughing my ass off at the Leftist and Liberal paying the plate.

I won't feel sorry at all.. that's what they voted for, they deserve it.

I almost have 2 more Passports.. I won't be stuck in Canada during the next pendemic or if Trudeau stays in power after 2025
There won’t be a Canada if TurdOWE steals another election.

Reactions: B00Mer