Dinning Alone

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
:brilsmurf: Web Link of Food

food franchise : Food Franchise provides a comprehensive directory of fast food franchises including coffee franchises, pizza franchises, food franchises, ice cream franchises, donut franchises, and bakery franchises.
FatFree Cuisine:
The Only Indian Website regarding FAT FREE COOKING RECIPE

Tarla Dalal Portal
:Famous Indian Veg Dishes
Thai Cuisine: The best of Thai Recipes and dishes
Chinese Food
: Exotic dishes from the mainland of China
Italian Fiesta
: From The Godfathers Land
Amul's Cooking Receipe
: India's No 1 Butters Cooking Book
Sanjeev Kapoor's Khana Khazana
: Indian most celebrity cook
Bawarchi (indian cooking)
: The best of Indian Dishes
Food Zone
: Restaurants, Chefs,Receipe, Home Delivery
All about Drinks
:Buy Drinks, Make Cocktails, Drinks of the week etc.
Saroj's Cookbook : The Art of Vegetarian Cooking
Sunita's Favourite Recipes : A variety of Indian recipes.
Usha Meister's Vegetarian Kitchen :
Roopal's International Recipes
Surati Farsan Mart : The Surati Farsan Mart has been making fresh Indian sweets and snack's for over 10 years.
Tamarind Tree : Tamarind Tree - The Taste of India: Heat 'n' Serve Indian Entrees
The All India Food & Drink Page : This page is devoted to Indian food and drink: recipes, restaurant listings and reviews, discussion board.
Shree Rajasthani Pakvaan : This is the first ever web site on Great Delicious Rajasthani Foods
Lavanya's South Indian Cusine
: Contains Lots of South Indian Mouth Watering Dishes
Indian vegetarian recipes for living longer : Indian healthy vegetarian recipes for living longer
OM KE NAMKEEN : Indian Namkeen
Richa Berry's Recipe Books : Providing catering services and recipe books
Recipes from Andhra Pradesh :
India Food : Lots of recipes for veg, non-veg dishes, desserts, soups, salads etc.
Indian Recipe Collection : Large collection of Indian recipes
Goan Recipes by Joyce Fernandes : Comprehensive information on Goa, India for tourists and residents.
Gourmet cooking with Jiggs Kalra : Indian Gourmet cooking with Jiggs Kalra, a new recipe every week.
How to Eat For A Healthy Life : Forever Young, Forever Beautiful
Goan Recipes by Aroona Reejhsinghani : Comprehensive information on Goa, India for tourists and residents.
Bengali Recipes On the Web : Links to delicious Bengali recipes.
Bhooma's Kitchen : Recipes, South Indian Recipes Cooking
Chhapan Bhog : A Mithai shop
Chai Recipes : Chai is a great spice milk tea from India that is being discovered by many drinkers around the world.
Chefnet - Chef on the Net : Site for lovers of gourmet French food and the best kept secrets from the kitchens of the Maharajas of India.
Delicious Recipes (Pugmarks) : Recipes of mouth watering dishes
All India Food Page : This page is devoted to Indian food and drink: recipes
Bengali Recipes
: Some Bengali recipes in Bengali scripts.
Tulleeho : Tulleeho - Tulleeho is the only online Indian guide to bars, pubs, dives

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Gotta go. Talk to ya next week lass. Be good and if you can't be good, don't get caught.

My thoughts are with you as always, I lit a candle for successful fishing and comeradery. I hope you look apon the same stars and think of a silly blonde in the States looking at the same sky.

The house is officially dusted, mopped and vaccummed now for the last of the soup and smudging to get the scent of Ugluku out lol its not nice to force the gamey smell of a working TiPi on family ;)

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Its not the actually shopping for me, its the window shopping. I go into Gallerys dressed to the nines and they want to sell me the shop! I'll definately have to take her to Cary Town its about a mile long of beautiful ecclectic shops. Its absolutely FAB!
I always go shopping dressed in clothes that spell "expensive" :) Otherwise the shop-assistants don't give you the proper treatment...

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Had a good four days off work. Didn't catch any trout, spent 4 hours on the ice on Friday. My mum dropped off some slide pictures she thought I should have. Old family pictures from my childhood. Pictures of us as kids in England, all the way to my picture graduating grade 8 in 76. Had friends over for dinner on Saturday night and broke out the projector. We all had a good laugh. Did up S&B Honey Garlic skinless boneless chicken thighs with S&B herb and garlic potaotoes and VH Honey Garlic braised carrots. Spring mix salad with mandarin orange slices, grapes and smoked Atlantic salmon. Baguette slices with Philly low fat cream cheese, mussels, lumpfish (?) caviar and fresh ground peper for appetizers. Low fat rice pudding with black currant jam from an Isreali kibbutz. Non-alcoholic red wine spritzers for drinks. Also picked up two more tall bookshelves from my mum. Going to paint one black and put it in my living room with all my old late 1800 and early 1900 books on it.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Im glad you had a good weekend and Im sorry you didnt catch any fish. We went to colonial Williamsburg today and I had two very strong experiences I'll share with you later. We're going to watch Narnia tonight and tomorow go to North Carolina. Be back in 2 days. I made old bay shrimp the other night and it was a hit. It was so nice to cook for someone else.

Reactions: L Gilbert

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I have been to colonial Williamsburg, it's a special place. There are a lot of old feelings, if you know what I mean. You can feel the life of the town, it was a hard life but a there are also some good memories.
Have a good trip.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
If you only knew. Abagail was lighting candles and I wish by Goddess I could sketch because I saw her so clear I had to grab my bro in laws shoulder I nearly blanked! Then the spot in front of William and Marys was unbelievably unsettled,

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
We went to North Carolina yesterday and got home today. It was a great time. We went to see my Sisters best friends Mama and it was a blast from the past......to bad I dont remember my past! LOL It was ok though. I proved I did remember a little bit.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
I did! :) But I missed you ;) You would have LOVED the food! Fried Catfish and groper, dirty corn, greens. Grits.......Im gonna gain another 10 pounds! LOL We watched a series of plays Madea's Family reunion. Tylor Perry. AMAZING!!!!! I died laughing! I mean serious deep down laughing. It plays about a family, theres gospel singing and seriouly funny thinking humour!

Last edited:

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Took me 3 hours to make liver and onions/mushrooms, instant potatoes and gravy! My nerves were shot by the time I was done. We went to the irish pub and listened to the band. my nephew played darts while we listened to the house band. It was nice but I was in a snit. Tomorrow we go to Norfolk and see the Wisconsin and go to Joe's crab shack for dinner.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Im still working on left overs here. Ive managed a migrain andthe usuals arent working. Way to much stress. Im not used to people around me and I miss them when they leave. Life is far to complicated at times.