DeSantis Pulls Ahead of Trump

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Couldn't possibly imagine why this is happening 🤔

DeSantis edges Trump in New Hampshire, which holds the first presidential primary​

According to polling numbers released on Wednesday by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center, 39% of likely Republican primary voters in the Granite State would support the first-term Florida governor, with 37% backing the former president. Respondents were provided a list of potential contenders for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, and DeSantis margin was well within the survey’s sampling error.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Couldn't possibly imagine why this is happening 🤔

DeSantis edges Trump in New Hampshire, which holds the first presidential primary​

According to polling numbers released on Wednesday by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center, 39% of likely Republican primary voters in the Granite State would support the first-term Florida governor, with 37% backing the former president. Respondents were provided a list of potential contenders for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, and DeSantis margin was well within the survey’s sampling error.

And that, friends and neighbors, is the very definition of "race to the bottom."

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
And that, friends and neighbors, is the very definition of "race to the bottom."

The Republican cult certainly loves a good Jim Jones.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I've never understood the worship of "our guy," whoever it is.

Sadly, there's only one living Republican I'd vote for, but that don't make all the democrats superheroes. AOC and "the Squad" are a TikTok video that somehow got sent to Congress, Beto O'Rourke is a lightweight, and I NEVER liked Biden. The best thing you could ever say about him was that he was a competent player. Once.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Meanwhile in Canada Socks "Blackface" McGroper still hasn't pulled out of Flossy-girl who keeps giving him a free pass for doing the same shit Trump was accused of; Obstruction of justice, sexually assaulting women, toxic masculinity, racism, etc.

So tell us flossy, why is obstruction of justice, sexual assault, toxic masculinity and racism okay when Trudeau engages in them? Or will you be your usual chickenshit self and dodge the question?

I'm betting on the latter, you clucky cuck.

Reactions: taxslave