Dear President Trump

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Dear President TRUMP,

LEAVE.

Seriously. Get your millions, your family, your belongings....and go.

GO to an Island. Take the yacht! Go ENJOY the fabulous life you can have.

Drink margaritas, hang out in the sand and live a luxurious life. Do what people WISH they could do.

You took no pay. You’re over worked and under appreciated.

LEAVE. Watch this country loose everything. Sit back and laugh at what the American people have done. They’ve let lies, corruption and fake media ruien this country....and those same people will regret this decision.

I would. I’d take my life and go live it to the fullest and watch everyone live the next four years in regret.

You’ve worked tirelessly throughout these four years trying to end this corruption and honesty, people won’t know what they have until it’s gone.

So, just leave.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
LETTER To TRUMP.

Stop with the shenanigans. You are not doing yourself any favors. Your legacy will be how you "handled" this loss and transition. and it is very unfavorably. A class act: you are not. You don't play fair , you never did. Now, for once step out of character and behave like a mature responsible human being , pack your bags, give Biden a call and wish him well. ( like folks did for you , after the last election) Stop sabotaging Biden, and trying to over throw the election. You LOST. FACE it.......like a mature person. Stop sulking , and stop your uninhibited rages that only make you look foolish and mentally deranged. You will not be able to undo what you are doing. And most important STOP sabotaging the democracy. Sadly, you are nothing but a superficial. con man. Your con worked on a lot of people. That should satisfy you. .......as you leave. Your lies have been record for history. And yes. you have left an indelible mark. But not worthy of a monument. Remember, this is not about YOU..........itis about the people that elected you ........ and now are firing you. Full stop.

But we have no t seen the last of you, have we?? You will continue to make Bidens presidency as challenging as you can, by spreading more of your BS........aka misinformation, aka lies. You will constantly criticize Biden via Twitter........and telling the Twitter world how YOU would do it. so much better. Your destructiveness will not end.

But at lease leave the premises.........so the place can be fumigated. to clear out your private circle of viral contamination. Get some help........ and deal with those character flaws that prevent you from being a decent human being.

You LOST......... get over yourself

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Waaa you still have a bad case of TDS . Does it make you feel all superior? Has the Electoral College met ? Who is President of the United States ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
LETTER To TRUMP.

Stop with the shenanigans. You are not doing yourself any favors. Your legacy will be how you "handled" this loss and transition. and it is very unfavorably. A class act: you are not. You don't play fair , you never did. Now, for once step out of character and behave like a mature responsible human being , pack your bags, give Biden a call and wish him well. ( like folks did for you , after the last election) Stop sabotaging Biden, and trying to over throw the election. You LOST. FACE it.......like a mature person. Stop sulking , and stop your uninhibited rages that only make you look foolish and mentally deranged. You will not be able to undo what you are doing. And most important STOP sabotaging the democracy. Sadly, you are nothing but a superficial. con man. Your con worked on a lot of people. That should satisfy you. .......as you leave. Your lies have been record for history. And yes. you have left an indelible mark. But not worthy of a monument. Remember, this is not about YOU..........itis about the people that elected you ........ and now are firing you. Full stop.

But we have no t seen the last of you, have we?? You will continue to make Bidens presidency as challenging as you can, by spreading more of your BS........aka misinformation, aka lies. You will constantly criticize Biden via Twitter........and telling the Twitter world how YOU would do it. so much better. Your destructiveness will not end.

But at lease leave the premises.........so the place can be fumigated. to clear out your private circle of viral contamination. Get some help........ and deal with those character flaws that prevent you from being a decent human being.

You LOST......... get over yourself

1606842450891.jpeg1606842506747.jpeg

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
LETTER To TRUMP

Dear Santa Claus, I'm jealous you have money, that you've turned MSM into tabloids and that you winter in Florida .

This is why I pray to the Easter Bunny that America votes in a mere millionaire. So pack up you workshop, layoff the elves and fuck off.

PS I want a soda stream and in wash scent boosters for Christmas. I'm still mad you brought me socks and underwear last Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose