Daughter of 70-year-old who died awaiting emergency care says broken system killed her 'warrior' mom

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Shots every 4-5 months for the rest of your life or face segregation?

Great idea!
Yeah, it's 15 minutes out of your life 2 or 3 times a year to save the rest of your life! Where else do we see 'dividends' that large? :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
There is a selfish element in our midst who are largely responsible for that! Get your shots!
Funny you and I both managed to avoid this deadly scourge prior to the Jab being available . And I have even managed to avoid it since the jabs availability . Maybe the jab is meaningless .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, it's 15 minutes out of your life 2 or 3 times a year to save the rest of your life! Where else do we see 'dividends' that large? :)
What dividend is that ? Can you not still catch Covid after the jab ? Can you not still spread the deadly virus after receiving the jab ? What good is the jab if it does not do as advertised ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What dividend is that ? Can you not still catch Covid after the jab ? Can you not still spread the deadly virus after receiving the jab ? What good is the jab if it does not do as advertised ?
Hey man, it's not rocket science, take 5 minutes and do enough research to find the difference in the number of hospital cases who have had "the jab" compared to those who haven't. Might save you from making a lot of ignorant statements! :)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Funny you and I both managed to avoid this deadly scourge prior to the Jab being available . And I have even managed to avoid it since the jabs availability . Maybe the jab is meaningless .
So were a lot of other people who a month ago were alive and thriving who are dead now! :)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Vaccinated deaths are mostly people who were on the way out anyhow (my bro.-in-law included) unvaccinated were mainly unnecessary deaths.
Their lives don't matter to you? Only the unvaccinated ones? Would they have lived if they didn't get vaccinated?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Their lives don't matter to you? Only the unvaccinated ones? Would they have lived if they didn't get vaccinated?
ALL lives matter to me but most important most lives matter much more to their loved ones, spouses, kids, friends etc. If they didn't get vaccinated (the ones who died) probably would NOT have lived. :)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
ALL lives matter to me but most important most lives matter much more to their loved ones, spouses, kids, friends etc. If they didn't get vaccinated (the ones who died) probably would NOT have lived. :)
Did the vaccinated die of COVID or side effects?

EMA issues 'warning' about new 'serious' side effect of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine​

THE EUROPEAN Medicines Agency (EMA) has added a rare but serious condition to its product information for the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine. The regulatory body has issued a warning that a "causal relationship" to the vaccine is a "reasonable possibility".​

By ADAM CHAPMAN
00:00, Sat, Sep 11, 2021 | UPDATED: 08:44, Sun, Sep 12, 2021

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
  1. China says no need to vaccinate entire population against ...

2020-09-14 · China is the world's largest producer and consumer of vaccines, and can supply more than 1 billion doses of a vaccine annually from 40 manufacturers across the …

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Did the vaccinated die of COVID or side effects?

EMA issues 'warning' about new 'serious' side effect of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine​

THE EUROPEAN Medicines Agency (EMA) has added a rare but serious condition to its product information for the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine. The regulatory body has issued a warning that a "causal relationship" to the vaccine is a "reasonable possibility".​

By ADAM CHAPMAN
00:00, Sat, Sep 11, 2021 | UPDATED: 08:44, Sun, Sep 12, 2021
For a hundred different reasons, heart disease, emphysema, old age, cancer etc.,

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And still 99.7% survival. I'll take the 0.3% chance.
That's the least of it! What's the chance of getting seriously ill or worse yet giving it to someone else? Pay attention to the doctors and health professionals!