D.J.Trump Says:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Trump says of QAnon conspiracy movement: 'These are people who love our country'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...se-be-bad-thing-n1237358?cid=eml_nbn_20200819

More sensationalism for drama and silly effect?? or certifiably delusional??

Both??

What a fanatic case study in psychology.
I think most psychologist have Trump pegged. I'm sure that when he is finally dragged out of the oval orifice, they will make their careers out of analyzing the mind numbing crap he did and said. I'm sure they will come up with a whole new mental illness built around him: something like trumphrenia or donaldphobia.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think most psychologist have Trump pegged. I'm sure that when he is finally dragged out of the oval orifice, they will make their careers out of analyzing the mind numbing crap he did and said. I'm sure they will come up with a whole new mental illness built around him: something like trumphrenia or donaldphobia.
that is good, Cliffy, Very good ;-)

I regret not starting this thread some time ago......... as HIS words are the symptoms of his condition. His WORDS on Twitter, His words at the podium........etc. His WORDS tell /define n his story , his decisions, his ineptness, incompetence , his darker impulses etc.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
How about her husbands mental acuity , how do you feel about that ?
Far superior to that of the Dumpster. Even if he has dementia, he isn't anywhere near as phuked up as the Donald. If you can't see that, then you are as phuked up as the Donald.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Biden could be Reagan-level demented and still clear the bar President Game Show Host has set.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I am here to ask your support for my run to the senate .

“Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory.” ~ Donald J. Trump speaking of the Revolutionary War.