COVID-19 'Pandemic'

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Don't worry, the Government will also force your population to have the vaccine with tracking technology in it. This is going to happen throughout the West and I can see civil wars breaking out.

I'd be worried if I were you. It's disturbing stuff.
Don’t worry , be happy . Soon that word will be going the way of gay . Are we allowed to be happy and gay ?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I DON'T know.

Although no government has ever undertaken such vast immunisation before and threatened to curtail civil liberties for people who refuse to have a vaccine.
Oh there has never been vast immunization of populations before? What about small pox? Are civil liberties being curtailed for people who do not wish to have the vaccine? I don't know about where you are, wherever that is, but as far as I know here, I have not heard that the vaccine will be mandatory..

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Haha, his lawyers... every time I think of Trump's "lawyers" all I see is this:

Looks like how I envision your husband you lucky girl .

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'd like to see the proof you have that is the case.

Oh there has never been vast immunization of populations before? What about small pox? Are civil liberties being curtailed for people who do not wish to have the vaccine? I don't know about where you are, wherever that is, but as far as I know here, I have not heard that the vaccine will be mandatory..

Sinister Language by the Govt​

This in the OFFICIAL British government briefing to force the COVID vaccine into people.

“If you want the dream of a normal life you MUST have the vaccine”.

Drug pushers in suits.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Don’t worry , be happy . Soon that word will be going the way of gay . Are we allowed to be happy and gay ?
I think we should all be worried. This is more than just a virus that almost exclusively kills old people like the flu. There's something that governments aren't telling us, a hidden and sinister agenda.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

Sinister Language by the Govt​

This in the OFFICIAL British government briefing to force the COVID vaccine into people.

“If you want the dream of a normal life you MUST have the vaccine”.

Drug pushers in suits.

I don't believe he said you MUST take the vaccine, he stated that you have to take the vaccine when it's offered to you, further he stated that a low uptake would make restrictions last longer. The later two statements suggesting that it may not be mandatory.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I think we should all be worried. This is more than just a virus that almost exclusively kills old people like the flu. There's something that governments aren't telling us, a hidden and sinister agenda.
What is your theory? What is the hidden, sinister agenda? I am genuinely curious as to your reply.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't believe he said you MUST take the vaccine, he stated that you have to take the vaccine when it's offered to you, further he stated that a low uptake would make restrictions last longer. The later two statements suggesting that it may not be mandatory.
It WILL be mandatory if you want to remain a free person with civil liberties and human rights.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Lol, fair enough, but I wasn't asking what it was specifically, I was asking what your theory is.
It'll be some sort of control of the populace, like fascist regimes have done throughout history.

And the more people like you around, the easier it will be.

• Sad

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
It WILL be mandatory if you want to remain a free person with civil liberties and human rights.
But in fairness the gentleman in the video you posted did not state that the vaccine would be mandatory. But if it is made to be mandatory and you refuse to partake, will you be thrown in prison? Are you free now amidst the current covid situation? I see your photos, it appears that you have a pretty free life eating the foods you enjoy and indulging in spirits freely while living in comfortable accommodations.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
It'll be some sort of control of the populace, like fascist regimes have done throughout history.

And the more people like you around, the easier it will be.
Come on now, we're having a conversation, no need for the posturing insults. Do you have anything to drink, or some weed? Just relax, I'm not here to insult anyone, just adults "talking" right?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
But in fairness the gentleman in the video you posted did not state that the vaccine would be mandatory. But if it is made to be mandatory and you refuse to partake, will you be thrown in prison? Are you free now amidst the current covid situation? I see your photos, it appears that you have a pretty free life eating the foods you enjoy and indulging in spirits freely while living in comfortable accommodations.
No. We won't be thrown into prison. Anyone who refuses to take the vaccine will not be allowed civil liberties and human rights, like going to a pub or the cinema.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
No. We won't be thrown into prison. Anyone who refuses to take the vaccine will not be allowed civil liberties and human rights, like going to a pub or the cinema.
Has it been stated anywhere that if you decline to take the vaccine that you will not be permitted to go to a pub or to the cinema? Has that been publicly declared? And again, how are you doing in the current covid world? I see you went out to look at Christmas lights? Had a nice go about the community? Still going to the market? Still able to purchase your spirits of choice? Still in your comfortable home with your computer? Internet? TV? Cell phone? Food in the fridge? Beer chilling? Little bit of weed perhaps?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
No, I'm not free. We're in a second lockdown, because lockdowns don't work.
How are you not free? Do the doors on your house have the locks on the outside? And how do you know that the current situation wouldn't be far worse if not for the previous lockdown?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Seems that we are being held hostage by a virus.......and until we have it under control.....it will remain that way. But it will take cooperation from everyone.

Reactions: Mockingbird