Court overturns Bill Cosby sexual assault conviction, orders release

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Probably, for fame and money

Go spill McDees coffee on you now

People are opportunist and scammers these days

When you claim a crime happened to you 15 to 20 years later, and not at the time the crime occurred, you're a liar.
Not necessarily, sometimes the trauma wears you down after awhile and there are a lot of women who feel under a cloud of shame after raped. I guess he was in protective custody when locked up or he'd have gotten what he probably really had coming to him!

Reactions: Mowich and Serryah

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Nice to see atypical mysogeny at it's best. Gods you're a piece of disgusting work, Boom.
I thought it was going a little over the to just assume a couple of dozen women were ALL liars, I can easily believe one or two of them were mistaken or possibly lying BUT if they are ALL as Boomer makes out the world is in a terrible place.

Reactions: Serryah

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I thought it was going a little over the to just assume a couple of dozen women were ALL liars, I can easily believe one or two of them were mistaken or possibly lying BUT if they are ALL as Boomer makes out the world is in a terrible place.
Should read "the top". He may live to regret getting out! One of those women's husbands could "dispatch" him! :)