Climate Barbie Blows a Gasket

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Environment Minister Catherine McKenna Calls Out Rebel Reporter For Using 'Climate Barbie'

But apparently it's just fine and dandy for the bigot Minister to mock and dismiss those who don't quite believe that climate change is man-made.

Add our bigot hairbag Governor General to the mix, and you can see the futility in trying to fulfill gender quotas. You never get the best qualified person...just a couple of hysterical, finger-pointing, sanctimonious feminists masquerading as qualified politicians.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
She has a rather thin skin for one who wants to play in the political arena .She does have the arrogant liberal act down pat however .

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
What criteria establishes a political position holder as qualified, competence has long been dropped as a requirement witness our current gaggle of bumblers. Trudoughs' push for more feminists to hold political positions has simply exacerbated an already befuddled regime, bad enough we hapless ontarians have wynne but now we've even more attitude to endure.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Being a minister these days has nothing to do with merit and everything to do with demographics.
I hope she walks everyWhere instead of using a carbon spewing jumbo jet.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Nope. Only fake news organizations like Faux do that
Wow, it must be nice traipsing through life so full of naivete.

I wish I could find the site again because it was a listing of the major media organizations in Europe and North America, where they sat on the political spectrum and how they portrayed the news. Turns out there's only 3 major media outlets in North America that aren't busy playing the partisan hack game. There's one in Canada and two in the US, with one of the three being a financial publication.

The NYT used to be the "paper of record" or whatever. They were a bastion of journalistic integrity. Today, they're nothing more than an agenda pushing, rights violating rag that isn't fit for lining bird cages.

CNN is even worse. CNN might as well be the propaganda wing of the DNC. They sure act like they already are.

So no Virginia, Faux News is far from the only major fake news outlet these days.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Cannuck is Contrarian Ken.

He'll disagree with a sunrise just to garner attention. And he forgets half the time what he's disagreeing with. His shtick is so old and stale, he reminds me of the late Edgar Bergen...his lips move more than the dummy.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Cannuck is Contrarian Ken.

He'll disagree with a sunrise just to garner attention. And he forgets half the time what he's disagreeing with. His shtick is so old and stale, he reminds me of the late Edgar Bergen...his lips move more than the dummy.

That's what all the pretend conservatives say.