Cheap Gas

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Bought gas today at 98.5. Thank-you, Mr. Harper.
Mr. Harper is an OPEC oil sheik?

Cheap, plentiful petroleum is an OPEC tactic to break North American oil self-sufficiency. I would say that based on the effect on the Alberta Oil Sands, they are partially succeeding. It is also shutting down the fracking biz. On the other hand, the Americans are stockpiling dirt cheap petroleum, storing it everywhere they can do that they will survive this long seige.

Thanks, Mr. Harper if you happen to be responsible for trashing all of the technological advances that we North Americans have made in wringing the last drop out of our oil fields.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You gotta love how gas prices went back up, but oil is the lowest it's ever been.

Thanks Mr. Harper!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You gotta love how gas prices went back up, but oil is the lowest it's ever been.

Thanks Mr. Harper!
Holy f-ck you are stupid.

Thanks to a Steelworkers strike. Did you read the article about Vancouver rejoicing over tankers from Newfoundland? Say no to pipelines!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Did I say the reason why?

Holy **** you are stupid.

Do the same as for gas:subsidize them with tax breaks only those industries can claim.

I earned a reddy.

Didn't you hear?

Subsidies don't exist.

Just ask the local expert lol

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You're not my type, farm boy.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
ride a bike trim down that lard azz so people behind you can see shyte ahead other than your azz which is bigger than a bank building, :)

~they call me they call me the fat man,,,because I weigh 600 pounds, but when I roll out my belly, all the pretty little girls come around~