CFL 2021

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Well now.....................that certainly puts a different light on the game! Well done Cats! Shit, could have done with that extra point.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Putting Dane in was the ballsiest move I've ever seen.

OK, poll. Which jersey should I wear for Riders/Bombers? Darien Durant or John Chick?

Only petros, Mowich, and Ron get to vote.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I think perhaps the Cats just sealed the deal with that TD. D hangs in tough for another 2 minutes or so and they are away to the Cup. GO CATS!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I am distressed that the Argos were unable to punch the ball into the end zone. My thought when they were up 12-0 was FGs don't win games only TDs do.

Sorry Mowich. I will be cheering for whomever wins the western final against the Pussy Cats. I do hope it will be the Riders. If it is, I will actually take the time to watch it.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I am distressed that the Argos were unable to punch the ball into the end zone. My thought when they were up 12-0 was FGs don't win games only TDs do.

Sorry Mowich. I will be cheering for whomever wins the western final against the Pussy Cats. I do hope it will be the Riders. If it is, I will actually take the time to watch it.
Heck, IRBS no need to be sorry. Rather I am sorry for you watching your team go down to defeat. I was really taken by surprise when TO performed so poorly in the second half and you are right about FGs not winning games....................unless of course they come in the dieing seconds of the final quarter giving your team the win. My support of the Ti-Cats ends here for the season. Happy they did so well.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Utterly epic. A tale of two halves.

Well done, Ti-Cats. Sad that the reward for your epic victory is that you get to be the Riders' victim in the Grey Cup. . .

Argos. . . field goals are good. Touchdowns are better.

Reactions: Mowich