CDC Withdraws Fraudulent PCR Tests.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
After 16 months of completely fraudulent PCR tests that were used to drive pandemic hysteria, the CDC has announced it is withdrawing the junk science PCR testing protocol at the end of the year.

PCR tests do not deliver quantitative results and can't count viral loads. Therefore, they are scientifically useless at diagnosing any so-called infection.

The entire covid pandemic has been based on this fraudulent junk science test. And that means the entire pandemic is a fraud.

Source: Naturalnews.com

Well, well, well, after all those PCR tests that have been taken and been used to determine as to whether someone has covid or not was all in vain. As was pointed out, the PCR tests could not be relied on because the whole PCR tests could be manipulated.

If the politicians, the media, and those so-called health experts wanted to make it appear as though covid cases were on the rise, they would set a higher limit on the PCR bar scale. If they wanted to make it appear as though covid cases were going down because of more people taken vaccininations, they would then lower the limit on the PCR bar scale.

The PCR tests were was nothing more than a globalists racket to make it appear as though we were all caught up in a real world wide pandemic, or world wide planned plandemic, and the PCR tests could be manipulated to show positive or negative results.

This covid farce and hoax has really done a number on millions of people in the world and has destroyed their very lives and health. And they all fell for it hook, line and sinker. And we can all thank our dear comrade pro globalist politicians, the lying and fake media and those so-called health experts for all of this bull shit. Those buffoons and liars should never be believed or listened to anymore. They should all be arrested and charged for their crimes against Canadians and their crimes against humanity and all of them thrown in the gulag. Nothing less will do for those lying bastards. Just my opinion of course. Works for me. (y)

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

August 21, 2020

NaturalNewsBlogs

Last updated on October 10th, 2020 at 02:19 pm CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for…

July 21, 2016

Natural News

Last updated on May 13th, 2021 at 09:30 am CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence….

August 23, 2020

Natural News Radio

Last updated on October 10th, 2020 at 02:16 pm CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for…

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well there has been lots of politics being played during this pandemic and with the funders of media bias fact check being curiously incurious during this whole charade makes one wonder why . And that contributes to searching out what is the actual story .
Some great writer once quipped , if your don’t read the news paper you are uninformed , if you read the newspaper you are misinformed .
Another famous gentleman president once stated trust but verify .
I see little to trust from main stream media particularly here in Canadu where the government subsidizes their operations .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
No matter what your opinion is on any subject you are sure to find some (quote) expert (unquote) on the internet with the same opinion, no mater how silly it is!
Especially if you're into conspiracies :ROFLMAO:
Don't believe everything you read and only half of what you see!

Reactions: Dixie Cup

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

August 21, 2020

NaturalNewsBlogs

Last updated on October 10th, 2020 at 02:19 pm CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for…

July 21, 2016

Natural News

Last updated on May 13th, 2021 at 09:30 am CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence….

August 23, 2020

Natural News Radio

Last updated on October 10th, 2020 at 02:16 pm CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for…

The PCR tests were all just bullshit PCR tests. This is how those so-called lying health professionals were able to turn a not so dangerous virus into a planned plandemic and they were able to jack up the PCR cycle tests for or against. It's all now out there for all of you stupid dip shits out there who still refuse to see the conspiracy in all of this covid hoax bull shit.

You vaccine takers have been made an ass of, and you bloody well deserved it. The covid lying vaccine pushers got all of you to take a vaccine shot that you did not need and all for nothing. They got all of you vax takers into a state of fear and panic that you were all going to die if you do not take the jab.

Hey, good news for you pro vaxers. If you like the first two covid jabs so much, globalist big pharma Phizer is already talking about those that took the jab may need to take another jab just to boost up the last two jabs. And no doubt there will be many suckers here and out there who will do just that. Some people will just never learn. They truly must enjoy living a life a sheer stupidity and zombie mindlessness. Conspiracies do really exist. Covid 19 was one of them. Believe it or not.

Punch in on the internet woman loses legs and arms after taking a covid vaccine shot. If that is not revealing and convincing enough for anyone out there as to how dangerous these experimental gene therapy vaccines are nothing ever will. I am pretty sure old sleepy head will take his third jab, right, sleepy? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You must look for the boogy-man under your bed every night before going to bed and a conspiracy behind every door
Gawd you guys are not even good for a laugh......just a snicker!

500,000 falls from ladders annually; 97 percent occur at home ...

Get rid of your ladders..........Quick!!!
I just tells it as I reads it, lefty liberal boy. And I do not doubt for a minute that there are millions of people out here that fall down on their heads and hurt themselves seriously every year. I personally do believe that you have fallen way too many times on your head just by your silly ass replies here to me all the time.

So, just how many times have you fallen on your head since we last spoke? Just wondering. It must be running close to at least 3-4 a times by now, right? LOL.

I suggest to you that you go buy yourself one of those safety hard hats. Maybe in time your head will start to heal itself, finally, and you can come back and talk to me when you truly have something to say. Right now, you always talk silly, sleepy head. Just saying. :D