CBD and Covid.

SekyroCred

Time Out
Sep 22, 2022
I completely agree with you, buddy, I'll even add that I was able to verify this statement about two months ago and proved it by experience. I managed to do it completely by accident. Two months ago I was sick with coronavirus and at the same time I had a depressive disorder.

SekyroCred

Time Out
Sep 22, 2022
I completely agree with you, buddy, I'll even add that I was able to verify this statement about two months ago and proved it by experience. I managed to do it completely by accident. Two months ago I was sick with coronavirus and at the same time I had a depressive disorder.
Then my attending physician ordered me a medicine from www.stateofmindlabs.com and he gave it to me so that I would take it strictly according to the course. At first, I didn't notice anything unusual, but after a week of using CDB, I noticed that the symptoms of covid began to gradually disappear. Next, I conducted an experiment and was already able to find out that CDB really has a positive effect on covid and can stop it in some way.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Next, I conducted an experiment and was already able to find out that CDB really has a positive effect on covid and can stop it in some way.
Conducted what experiment to to discover that CDB stops COVID in what way? What do you base this medical claim upon?

(Nice trick, quoting yourself to answer yourself & sneak in a spam link)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yes but, but, but David Suzuki!
1666224826060.jpeg
(This is not a young Tommy Chong)