CBD and Covid.

SekyroCred

Time Out
Sep 22, 2022
I completely agree with you, buddy, I'll even add that I was able to verify this statement about two months ago and proved it by experience. I managed to do it completely by accident. Two months ago I was sick with coronavirus and at the same time I had a depressive disorder.

SekyroCred

Time Out
Sep 22, 2022
I completely agree with you, buddy, I'll even add that I was able to verify this statement about two months ago and proved it by experience. I managed to do it completely by accident. Two months ago I was sick with coronavirus and at the same time I had a depressive disorder.
Then my attending physician ordered me a medicine from www.stateofmindlabs.com and he gave it to me so that I would take it strictly according to the course. At first, I didn't notice anything unusual, but after a week of using CDB, I noticed that the symptoms of covid began to gradually disappear. Next, I conducted an experiment and was already able to find out that CDB really has a positive effect on covid and can stop it in some way.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Next, I conducted an experiment and was already able to find out that CDB really has a positive effect on covid and can stop it in some way.
Conducted what experiment to to discover that CDB stops COVID in what way? What do you base this medical claim upon?

(Nice trick, quoting yourself to answer yourself & sneak in a spam link)

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yes but, but, but David Suzuki!
1666224826060.jpeg
(This is not a young Tommy Chong)

KyleeHerrera

Time Out
Nov 7, 2022
Similar thing happened to me about two months back. Battling both COVID and a rough patch of depression, my doc suggested a remedy. Totally accidental discovery, but after a week of consistent CBD use, the COVID symptoms surprisingly started fading away.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Similar thing happened to me about two months back. Battling both COVID and a rough patch of depression, my doc suggested a remedy. Totally accidental discovery, but after a week of consistent CBD use, the COVID symptoms surprisingly started fading away.
Does it normally go away in about a week, & that’s the reason at this point that they say you’re contagious only for the first five days?

(Don’t get me wrong, if you’re gonna be sick, you might as well be High & sick & watching Netflix to make the time go by when you’re awake….)

The CBD might help increase your appetite, and might help ensure that you get more rest…. And it might make boring things seem more interesting.

LuzUnderwood

Nov 27, 2022
It's always interesting hearing about unexpected discoveries. Your story got me thinking about my own accidental run-in with something. A while back, I was dealing with a rough patch of anxiety and someone recommended these CBD Bath Bombs from Spam-spam-bombs. I thought, why not give it a shot? Surprisingly, they actually helped me chill out a bit. Not saying it's a cure-all, but it sure made those tough days a tad more bearable. Now, I can't vouch for its effect on COVID, but I'm all ears when it comes to unconventional remedies. Who knew a simple bath bomb could make a difference?

LuzUnderwood

Nov 27, 2022
The evolving understanding of CBD's potential contributions to health and well-being is an exciting field, and it's heartening to see its continued exploration.

KyleeHerrera

Time Out
Nov 7, 2022
It's encouraging to see ongoing research into the therapeutic properties of CBD, especially in the context of such a significant global health challenge.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It’s interesting and I’m sure in a purely coincidental sort of way, how similar the theme of your profile pictures are with the person above you? Liz was spamming CBD bath-bombs in an unsolicited advertising sort of way…. But that’s a different story.

Welcome to our Spam free (as much as possible) forum Kylee!!