Casey Anthony trial

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Missing the media attention already, is she.?? Someone counted the number of "I"s and ME's she used in that short blurb. Not a mention of her little girl , or her parents .

Pathos of the worst kind.

the only positive thing about this whole affair is the knowledge that the public has gained about that type of psychological disorder. : how a sociopath can seduce others into their frame of reference. How sociopaths truly have no feelings of guilt,& remorse, over anything they do .

In here desire /need for attention and the spotlight....at some point she might blurt out more truths about what happened. What this video is......is the "hook". (with an unspoken "stay tuned") she does not have the dignity to appreciate her good fortune ( not guilty) or to handle her "punishment" with integrety and on the QT.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
When do people move on? Like Lizzy Borden she was found not guilty and that is that.
Oh who was Lizzy Borden? Well over a hundred years ago it was said she killed her
parents with an axe. Remember Lizzy Borden took an axe and gave her mother forty
whacks, and when the job was finally done she gave her father forty one. We used to
recite that back when I was a little kid.
Anyway sometimes people get off, Lizzy, Casey and even OJ. The law is the law and
double jeopardy says they cannot be put on trial again. It is time for the world to move on.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
When do people move on? Like Lizzy Borden she was found not guilty and that is that.
Oh who was Lizzy Borden? Well over a hundred years ago it was said she killed her
parents with an axe. Remember Lizzy Borden took an axe and gave her mother forty
whacks, and when the job was finally done she gave her father forty one. We used to
Anyway sometimes people get off, Lizzy, Casey and even OJ. The law is the law and
double jeopardy says they cannot be put on trial again. It is time for the world to move on.

..........I totally agree. The problem is that Casey and the media think otherwise. IF the media did not keep it alive and if Casey was not planning sequels to her sequels.......it would be wonderful to forget about her ,

Starting with why the heck was this even posted.?? What was the motive behind it?? Not sure it matters as it sure got Nancy Grace's boobs in a twist ............and we all know it does not take much. She is running off at the mouth and her supporters are calling in with accalades for her "wonderful job" When this kind of media drama is encouraged and reinforced , things are not allowed to die quietly...... Sensationalism brings viewers.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

No- I think it's time to overhaul the justice system, when the likes of the above get off the rest of us are not safe.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
I think that people are keeping an eye on the case because they don't want her to cash in with book and movie deals ... or get away with killing her dog or more children.

Retired prosecutor Jeff Ashton recently published a book that included details (from his memory and notes - which was allowed) about her psych evals and lies. One of Anthony's lawyer filed a motion objecting on the basis that Ashton shouldn't have been allowed to publish the info and that he shouldn't be allowed to profit from the case. The objection doesn't hold water, but things like that have kept the story going. Now we have a crazy video made by the baby killer, pretending to be a ditzy blond, claiming that she doesn't know how to work a computer. I suppose there's some entertainment value as well.

Yes, the case is as old and boring as that of Lizzie Borden, but Lizzie Borden was decent enough to disappear into the shadows, whereas this baby killer refuses to die a quiet death ... or disappear into the shadows.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Casey Anthony paid her lawyer in sex, investigator claims
Anthony found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter in 2011
Postmedia Network
First posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 05:42 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 05:53 PM EDT
Did accused child-killer Casey Anthony pay her lawyer in sexual favours? That's what a private investigator who worked on the case has said in sworn testimony.
The deposition in January -- part of a bankruptcy case -- was obtained by RadarOnline.com.
Investigator Dominic Casey was hired by Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, in 2008.
In his deposition, Casey said he remembered when Baez scheduled a TV interview for Anthony, but she didn't want to do it.
"(Baez) called the network saying they would have to take a raincheck, hung up the phone and said to (Anthony): 'You now owe me three blowjobs.'"
He said the sex-for-representation relationship escalated as time went on, as Anthony had no money to pay for her defence. She'd also signed over her "life rights," he said -- title to photos, videos and other Anthony-related items Baez could sell.
Casey said he arrived unexpectedly at Baez's office one day to find a naked Casey running into the conference room.
"That night I told her she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behaviour," he wrote. "(Anthony) told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defence."
Anthony, 26, was found not guilty in 2011 of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in woods near Anthony's Florida home. She was also accused of lying to police.
Casey Anthony paid her lawyer in sex, investigator claims | World | News | Toron

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Baby killers have to be the most despicable blemishes on earth. For the US media to continue giving this thing a platform is actually very sad.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Casey Anthony's parents could lose home where granddaughter Caylee may have drowned
American Media Inc.
More from American Media Inc.
Published:
March 28, 2018
Updated:
March 28, 2018 2:06 PM EDT
(RadarOnline.com Photos)
Casey Anthony‘s parents Cindy and George may soon lose the last thread to the happy life they once led before their granddaughter Caylee was found dead a decade ago this summer.
According to a newly filed court document, Cindy Anthony has been given a July 13 date for a non-jury trial in Orange County, Fla., after the bank proceeded to foreclose on the family’s Orlando home.
Casey Anthony’s ‘mentally ill’: Mom
Casey Anthony breaks silence
Casey Anthony ‘bored out of her mind’
Casey Anthony protests Donald Trump in Florida
Casey Anthony’s lawyer denies sex-for-defence deal
As Radar reported, Cindy and George have not made their US$765.82 monthly mortgage payment to U.S. Bank National Association since December 2010. The couple now owes over $130,000 on the property.
Cindy and George Anthony, parents of Casey Anthony, are the first to leave the courtroom, with their attorney Mark Lippman, after their daughter was found not guilty in her first-degree murder trial, at the Orange County Courthouse July 5, 2011 in Orlando, Fla. (Joe Burbank-Pool/Getty Images)
The home, where the two still live, has a dark history.
Casey’s team of lawyers used the defence that little Caylee drowned in the family pool in 2008. Three years later, the “most hated mom in America” was found not guilty of the two-year-old toddler’s death.
In this Feb. 13, 2017 photo, Casey Anthony looks up at a portrait of her with her daughter, Caylee, in her West Palm Beach, Fla., bedroom. (AP Photo/Joshua Replogle)
Casey, who turned 32 on March 19, recently went as far as blaming her own father for her daughter dying.
“George, who has continued to try and move forward from this tragedy and who was vindicated on multiple occasions is, once again, forced to relive the hints, rumours, lies and allegations that are being made by Casey Anthony,” the couple said in a statement after a shocking interview their daughter gave last year. “He has specifically stated that ‘his heart hurts even more now.’”
Casey Anthony smiles before the start of her sentencing hearing on charges of lying to a law enforcement officer at the Orange County Courthouse July 7, 2011 in Orlando, Fla. (Joe Burbank-Pool/Getty Images)
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ony-foreclosure-trial-date-bank-mortgage-case
http://radaronline.com/wp-content/u...ny-mom-cindy-anthony-mortgage-case-signed.pdf
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2017/09/casey-anthony-parents-foreclosure-home
Casey Anthony’s parents could lose home where Caylee may have drowned | Toronto Sun
the house should be bulldozed. :(

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Casey Anthony's parents bare their troubled souls
Brad Hunter
More from Brad Hunter
Published:
May 29, 2018
Updated:
May 29, 2018 4:49 PM EDT
Casey Anthony's parents say "America's most hated mom" is "mentally ill".FACEBOOK
For Casey Anthony’s parents, the shocking death of their granddaughter is still an oozing, open wound.
Ten years after the mysterious death of their granddaughter Caylee and the long trial of their wild-child daughter, George and Cindy Anthony are taking to the airwaves.
Cindy and George Anthony discuss their daughter Casey in a new documentary. AE
But in a sneak preview, Cindy Anthony storms off the set blaming her husband for their wayward daughter — and her tendency to lie.
“There was different things that I got the blame for,” George says, triggering his wife to throw her hands in the air and exclaim: “No!”
“No, but I’m telling you, you lied to me for several years and that’s where our daughter got it.”
Party girl Casey Anthony was cleared of murdering her three-year-old daughter Caylee on July 15, 2008. Her body was discovered six months later, wrapped in a blanket and stuffed in a trash bag.
While Casey was cleared suspicion has been her constant companion.
At one point, her mother bursts out: “I was told my granddaughter died in the pool. And I want the f***ing answers to that.”
The couple remains estranged from their daughter, who now lives a lonely existence in southern Florida.
Caylee and Casey Anthony in happier times.
“As a parent, you question a lot of times in life you know what did you do wrong, what could you have done better, but you can never go back,” George Anthony sadly says.
“We have lost more than you could ever even fathom, I don’t want to lose any more.”
He has always believed his daughter played a role in the death of Caylee.
George has also said he will never speak to his daughter again after Casey’s lawyer, Jose Baez, stated in his opening address that he molested Casey as a child.
“My daughter could come right in front of me right now and say, ‘Dad this is what really happened,’ and I wouldn’t believe her,” her heartbroken father said.
He vehemently denied molesting his daughter.
Her mother said that Casey Anthony wasn’t always the irresponsible barfly she became.
“Casey was just a very spirited child. She had a lot of energy, she was just the light of our lives,” Cindy said.
“She made people smile. Casey was very popular. She had tons of friends and lots of little boyfriends.”
She added: “Caylee reminded me a lot of Casey and I think that’s where my attachment to her was, it was just like reliving having Casey again.”
[youtube]QGcky33GcC0[/youtube]
Casey Anthony’s parents bare their troubled souls | Toronto Sun

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Casey Anthony could face defamation trial from man who found Caylee
Brad Hunter
More from Brad Hunter
Published:
June 5, 2018
Updated:
June 5, 2018 1:47 PM EDT
Casey Anthony.FACEBOOK
Party girl turned pariah Casey Anthony could now be facing a civil trial over a defamation lawsuit.
Lawyers for Roy Kronk — who found the body of Anthony’s daughter, Caylee — filed a motion on the case in federal bankruptcy court, according to WKMG.
Kronk claims Anthony instructed her lawyers to try to implicate him in the shocking slaying of two-year-old Caylee at Anthony’s criminal trial in 2011.
Caylee and Casey Anthony.
The now 32-year-old’s defence team instead fingered Kronk, hinting he had something to do with the child’s death — and for good measure, claimed he had a history of abusing women.
The raven-haired barfly was acquitted of murdering her child in an explosive trial that garnered international headlines.
Kronk filed the defamation suit four months after the trial but it was hung up after Anthony filed bankruptcy. A Florida judge is trying to sort out Anthony’s financial train wreck. Kronk’s lawyers want the matter before a jury in Orlando.
“There are disputed issues of fact that preclude summary judgment on the defamation issues, and because those issues cannot be tried by the bankruptcy court,” wrote Kronk’s lawyer, Howard Marks.
Kronk earlier this year won a $250,000 judgment against Leonard Padilla, Anthony’s bail bondsman, over remarks he made about him on TV.
Cindy and George Anthony discuss their daughter Casey in a new documentary. AE
Meanwhile, a friend of Anthony’s said she didn’t watch the most recent TV interview with her parents.
“She did catch up with it after the fact,” the source told People. “She doesn’t really know why people can’t move on from her. This happened so long ago at this point.”
In one of her only public interviews, Anthony told The Associated Press she just doesn’t care anymore.
“I don’t give a s*** about what anyone thinks about me, I never will,” she said. “I’m OK with myself, I sleep pretty good at night.”
http://clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthony-could-face-second-trial-in-orlando
http://people.com/crime/casey-anthony-tired-father-blaming-her-caylee-death
Casey Anthony could face defamation trial from man who found Caylee | Toronto Sun

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Casey Anthony’s dad weighs in on her desire to have another child: 'I hope she does better this time around'
American Media Inc.
Published:
October 24, 2018
Updated:
October 24, 2018 7:38 PM EDT
In this May 26, 2011, file photo, Casey Anthony appears in court during her trial at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Fla. (Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel via AP, Pool, File)
A decade later, Casey Anthony told People magazine she is “open” to having another child. And if that happens, her estranged father has some simple advice.
“I hope she does better this time around than what she did last time,” George Anthony told Dr. Mehmet Oz on his self-titled talk show, which airs Thursday.
Casey’s relationship with her father is non-existent, especially after his allegation that she was involved in his granddaughter death.
As Radar readers are well aware, Caylee Anthony was just two years old when her lifeless body was discovered not far from her Florida home, wrapped in a blanket and put into a trash bag.
Casey was charged with first-degree murder, but was shockingly found “not guilty” on July 5, 2011.
Now 32, Casey has moved to South Florida, where she lives out of the public eye, working as a researcher for one of the private investigators who worked on her case.
Last year, she said she was unlikely to have more children.
“If I am blessed enough to have another child — if I’d be dumb enough to bring another kid into this world knowing that there’d be a potential that some little snot-nosed kid would then say something mean to my kid — I don’t think I could live with that,” she said.
In this Feb. 13, 2017 photo, Casey Anthony looks up at a portrait of her with her daughter, Caylee, in her West Palm Beach, Fla., bedroom. (AP Photo/Joshua Replogle)
But it seems she’s since changed her tune, and now may be ready to be a mom again. It’s a possibility her estranged father George has a hard time coming to terms with.
“If she is granted a chance to have another child, I hope that child is strong, grows up to be a worthwhile part of society and, the person that she has the child with, I hope they are going to love her and that child immensely,” he says on the Dr. Oz show. “I hope whatever life she has left that she makes something positive happen in her life.”
Casey Anthony’s parents bare their troubled souls
Owner of land where Caylee Anthony’s body was found recalls horrific discovery
http://players.brightcove.net/416418724/default_default/index.html?videoId=5852903076001
http://people.com/crime/casey-anthony-open-having-more-kids-source-says
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/10/casey-anthony-dad-daughter-another-child
http://torontosun.com/news/world/ca...child-i-hope-she-does-better-this-time-around

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Casey Anthony crusading for 'wrongfully convicted' wife killer Scott Peterson
Brad Hunter
Published:
January 25, 2019
Updated:
January 25, 2019 1:09 PM EST
The murder trial of Casey Anthony riveted the world. Now she wants to help the wrongfully accused.FACEBOOK
Party girl Casey Anthony is going on a crusade to help spring the “wrongfully convicted.”
And her first port of call is death row at San Quentin to provide comfort for wife killer Scott Peterson.
Anthony, 32, gained worldwide notoriety when she was charged with murdering her toddler daughter, Caylee. She was eventually acquitted in 2011 of the slaying.
Now, Anthony tells DailyMailTV that not every killer is going to get her help.
Scott Peterson was convicted of murdering his wife, Laci. File Photos) Radar Online articles
She won’t help Jodi Arias, who narrowly escaped the needle in the murder of her guru boyfriend Travis Alexander. Arias is appealing her life sentence.
“I think she is guilty as hell … I would like to punch her in the face … maybe as bad as people want to punch me in the face,” Anthony told DailyMailTV.
Anthony revealed she also torpedoed doing a reality TV show.
Casey Anthony dad weighs in on her desire to have another child
Casey Anthony’s parents bare their troubled souls
Convicted killer Scott Peterson builds cell shrine to slain wife Laci
“I turned down big money of (sic) doing a reality show,” she told the tab TV program.
“They want to follow your every move, not happening … meaning … I don’t like the parts that I am not in control of..my life is not a script.”
She added that producers wanted to add things she had no interest in and that her life as it is wasn’t good enough.
“I am not the wild child that everyone characterizes me to be,” she said. “I am not shy … I am very outgoing … I love everyone … but I am in no ways a wild, easy woman.”
Darlie Routier loved the high life. So she murdered her two boys. FACEBOOK
Peterson was convicted in 2004 for the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci. He was also convicted of second-degree murder in the death of his unborn son, Conner.
“My next project is a meeting with Scott Peterson in California this summer,” Anthony said. “I think I will take time and help people wrongfully convicted.”
Anthony added that she also wants to help child killer Darlie Routier, 49, who was convicted in Texas in the 1996 stabbing murder of her sons, Damon, 5, and Devon, 6.
Routier was also stabbed but detectives determined it was a setup. She is on death row in Texas.
http://dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ly-convicted-people-cancels-reality-show.html
http://torontosun.com/news/world/ca...ongfully-convicted-wife-killer-scott-peterson