Canadians trust in authority figures after Ottawa attack

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nah, panic room, the bat cave. Harper probably actually has a powder room. Come to think of it he likes cats too, and is no stranger to leather... he has more in common with Catwoman.
He doesn't "like" cats, he freebases kittens.

And he only dresses like catwoman on Halloween.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, one of the X-Men, helmet hair, I got it. He's Magneto.
Can't be, he's not as attractive.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That's just a nasty rumour.

Started by you, in the forum, lol.
I just wanted to be like all the cool kids, cept I like being original, and they had already used all the good nazi meme's.

That I think there might be some truth to.
Ya, well Halloween and Pride parades.

Ian McKellan attractive or Michael Fassbender attractive?
Gothapotimus attractive.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Hey prax, I bet your hair looks good in a danish roll.

My hair is approx 3mm in length, so not possible.

I know, I konow, you're a superhero too, you would have charged him, and risked your life, f*ck the country and all.

The PM's death would have not much impact on the rest of the country, functionality-wise. The Prime Minister is the leader of the elected-majority party. If the leader of a political party falls ill, or dies from whatever reason, they are replaced by the next guy in line.

What I wouldn't do is to go hide in a closet with the chance of hearing everybody else around me get gunned down..... having that in mind, I would rather do something than to live with such an experience after the fact.

Why didn't anybody else go hide in a closet?

Oh yeah, it was occupied.

As the so-called "Leader of the Nation" I may not have expected him to go gun to gun with the shooter, but he should at least have helped organize people in the room and maybe show some sort of solidarity amongst everyone there who were facing the same risks.

Instead, everybody that remained in the room were scratching their heads and wondering where Stephen Harper went.

I remember when all of this happened some of the first reports that came out was that other MP's shoved him into the closet, which could be understood.... but by his own words, Harper snuk (or sneaked) away before anybody even noticed. He didn't even tell anybody or to let anybody know what his plans were which led to other MPs, especially those in his own party ranks, to panic the whole time trying to figure out what happened to him. That alone is a security concern.

Yes, I am more than aware about Hindsight 20/20 and should'a would'a could'as & everybody reacts differently to different situations, but still the bottom line is that the only reason why I could see a 60% approval over Harper's handling of the situation is out of sheer Canadian Politeness.

.... But you know me. :twisted:

Shush you, he should have stripped down to his cape and tights and stopped buck shot with his diamond tough hair.....

..... Would beat the helmet he's sportin' now.

He could have charged them head on with that hair and stopped every bullet.

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH!!!