Canadian doughnuts, singers and actors

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: online/offline icons

I'm not only hiding, I have decided this small planet is not big enough for me and that moronic nation to the south. I'm trying to jump off, but dammit, gravity won't let me.

sorry about the news hag, although i really wasn't surprised. :cry:

what's next on your agenda? a bombing perhaps?

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
RE: online/offline icons

The little round doughnut holes on the right are timbits...

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

They don't? But you do like Bryan Adams right ... right? Oh wait a minute, you're just in denial. That's it. Actually you Canadians just adore Celine Dion, but you just don't want to acknowledge that, because that will make your nation the laughing stock of the world :lol: ... sorry ...

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

There's no Canadians here that like Celine Dion in Ontario.. not since she made it VERY clear that she was NOT a Canadian, but Quebecoise. Stupid woman. I never liked her anyways, she stole so many songs.. like "I drove all night".

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Re: online/offline icons

Not really ricky, more like reality :p her songs are sappy, like being hit in the face with a 100 pounds of sugar. Now if she sang the lumberjack song, things might be different.

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
Re: RE: online/offline icons

Rick van Opbergen said:
They don't? But you do like Bryan Adams right ... right? Oh wait a minute, you're just in denial. That's it. Actually you Canadians just adore Celine Dion, but you just don't want to acknowledge that, because that will make your nation the laughing stock of the world :lol: ... sorry ...

*rolling eyes* Bryan Adams? Bryan Adams is only idolized by prepubescent girls, and my mom.