Canada, the Land of the Self-Privileged and the Pussies and Wimps Who Allow it.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"I'll be playing a closet door bongo solo and it won't just be for a few seconds, I'll pound away on the f*cker until I get tired."

I'm not so sure if masturbating will solve the problem.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
we have been treated to a near daily cacophony of running, jumping, stomping and banging on the floor

Well that's what little children do.

Right, that's that then.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Maybe offer an olive branch.

Invite the upstairs neighbors to a Beatnik Night Party at your apartment. You could play the bongos while that loud fat kid does an interpretive dance. That way you'd both get it out of your system.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Maybe offer an olive branch.

Invite the upstairs neighbors to a Beatnik Night Party at your apartment. You could play the bongos while that loud fat kid does an interpretive dance. That way you'd both get it out of your system.
He ain't fat, he's just a little bastard. Seriously, we can hear him walking across the floor two floors above our living room because he stomps like baby Godzilla. Christ man, I weigh 220 lbs and my wife can't even hear me when I'm walking across the floor directly above our living room. Unless the little pecker has a congenital defect that makes him walk like that, and he doesn't, there's no excuse for letting your kid do that right above your neighbours' heads all fucking day long.
But as I mentioned in my previous post, the problem has been solved, for now.

I only ever saw a kid act like him once before. I was dating a woman some years ago who was divorced but her ex had the kids every other weekend. And holy fuck when they got home they'd be climbing the goddam walls, running all over the damn place. Turned out the asshole would load them up on sugar on the day they'd go back to their mom. Basically sugar coated cereal, Mountain Dew and ice cream all day until they went home.
Makes me wonder what the idiots upstairs feed their kid.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He ain't fat, he's just a little bastard. Seriously, we can hear him walking across the floor two floors above our living room because he stomps like baby Godzilla. Christ man, I weigh 220 lbs and my wife can't even hear me when I'm walking across the floor directly above our living room. Unless the little pecker has a congenital defect that makes him walk like that, and he doesn't, there's no excuse for letting your kid do that right above your neighbours' heads all fucking day long.
But as I mentioned in my previous post, the problem has been solved, for now.

I only ever saw a kid act like him once before. I was dating a woman some years ago who was divorced but her ex had the kids every other weekend. And holy fuck when they got home they'd be climbing the goddam walls, running all over the damn place. Turned out the asshole would load them up on sugar on the day they'd go back to their mom. Basically sugar coated cereal, Mountain Dew and ice cream all day until they went home.
Makes me wonder what the idiots upstairs feed their kid.
Kung fu bowling.

I'm ready to blow a gasket on the shits upstairs. I'm in a concrete building, I should not hear what I hear for $455K.

Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I very nearly bought a place in the first tower to go up by Lougheed Mall. Thankfully the bank said because I was a first year apprentice and my wife was in college we didn't qualify for a mortgage. Financially it might have been OK but I would have been stuck in that shithole city.