Canada is too dangerous for Dick Cheney

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Well the US lead the invasion but Germany, like Canada sat it out due to lack of evidence , so I'd have say the US and the rest of the coalition of the willing.
Really? Canada sat out the Iraqi war?
Actually, Canadian troops didn't fight, but Canada sent support.
Canada’s secret war in Iraq

What I read about WMDs in Iraq is that they (or at least the components) were there, but Hussein moved them into hiding.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Yeah we sat it out. Air traffic and frigates that are contracted to battlegroups aren't combat are they?

Well sure they are.:roll: I guess what we should do the next time the americans decide to go off half cocked and invade another country just for fun, is pull everything we have that is under contract to the u.s. or NATO. That way this crap doesn't happen.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I have no problem with getting out of ****ty deals but now with SPP were prettty much screwed for life.

Sooooooo...... who won the war?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Yeah you know V for victory and all that crap. Who earned the V?

Well.... the only winners I can see are the ones that made a profit off of it. The american people sure don't seem to have gained anything, the dead soldiers sure didn't, and it sure as hell looks like Iraq isn't in any better shape now than before, if not worse.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No weapons to be rid of, not attacking neighbours, not withholding resources, the HR angle was malarky, I guess that only leaves an invasion for profits. Sounds highly criminal to me.

If one of the jackasses that initated and profitted from the invasion steps foot in my country I'd like to see that person brought to justice for their crimes.

How about you?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
No weapons to be rid of, not attacking neighbours, not withholding resources, the HR angle was malarky, I guess that only leaves an invasion for profits. Sounds highly criminal to me.

If one of the jackasses that initated and profitted from the invasion steps foot in my country I'd like to see that person brought to justice for their crimes.

How about you?

I've already stated that I think cheney AND bush should face war crime charges.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What the **** is that jibberish? Answer the question to shore up your claims if you can.

Was that information provided upon request with a warning it wasn't reliable and uncorroborated or did Germany go to the US saying it was a dead ringer for a justified invasion and handed over the intel?
Your getting closer, but your question still looks like a statement..

When you learn to ask a question, PM me, I'll answer it.

Bear declaring that the Germans were responsible for the Iraq war.
A tongue in cheek comment to the Usual Suspects?

Really?

You must be bored. Or I upset you somewhere on the board.

The last 3 pages of straw and obsofucation was really not needed.
I agree, but that's all Pete has.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Again; I'm in agreement with some content of your post but take umbrage with your "these people" being the ones I called armchair critics. My reference was to people posting their outrage on here from the comfort of their armchair and NOT the actual protestors who march in protest in an orderly and peaceful fashion.

Ah. Fair enough. My mistake.

I'm an armchair critic. I freely admit it. Getting up out of my chair (at least it doesn't have armrests) to protest something is far too much work. Also, the possibility that some jack off throws a rock at the police near me and I suck on tear gas because of it is kind of unappealing.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The Dick: Cheney the one trick prick. I would hope that all the dead in Iraq haunt his dreams but psychopaths don't have a conscience.