Canada, don't bias to one side of the conflict

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Trudeau was called 'our boy' by some Zionists as a matter of non-respect. While now these Zionists try to drag Canada to be against Russia. So while I dislike Russia's program and transgression, I find that I should say this:
It is better for Canada to non-align itself with any party of the conflict: neither to the West, nor to Russia.
If things deteriorate, Canada will then be safe, but if it aligns to the West: Russia may reach to Canada from the northern frozen region which is near to them and to their fleet.
Of course, from humanity point of view, I dislike the transgression of Russia on other countries.. although they may have their own reasons.
But you also want to save your country and your people.
Therefore, do not pay attention to some Zionists who like to drag Canadians to a war which does not concern them much.. this is better for the country safety and for global peace.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
If some “Zionists” (whoever & whatever they are?) think Trudeau is “Their Boy?” they’re welcome to him.

Then…Russian Transgressions? Seriously? Transgressions? Are you insane? Are you in some Third World Armpit where the media is so tightly regulated that you aren’t seeing Russia attacking Ukraine and bombing the shit out’a their civilians (?) who are fighting back tooth & nail against a larger aggressor? Transgressions my hairy butthole!

Then “it is better for Canada to non-aligned itself“ like an ostrich sticking its head in the sand and pretending that nothing is happening? Wow….so when a crime is happening in your neighborhood, you turn you back and pretend it’s not happening and that makes it all ok? You must live in one fantastic society of upstanding individuals to have such a twisted view of the world. If you have a wife (or a husband? I don’t care), I feel sorry for them being saddled with an indifferent dud like yourself, knowing you’d never stand up to “transgressions” against them.

Go hide under your bed, or your mothers skirt, but please don’t tell the rest of us to follow your example.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If some “Zionists” (whoever & whatever they are?) think Trudeau is “Their Boy?” they’re welcome to him.

Then…Russian Transgressions? Seriously? Transgressions? Are you insane? Are you in some Third World Armpit where the media is so tightly regulated that you aren’t seeing Russia attacking Ukraine and bombing the shit out’a their civilians (?) who are fighting back tooth & nail against a larger aggressor? Transgressions my hairy butthole!

Then “it is better for Canada to non-aligned itself“ like an ostrich sticking its head in the sand and pretending that nothing is happening? Wow….so when a crime is happening in your neighborhood, you turn you back and pretend it’s not happening and that makes it all ok? You must live in one fantastic society of upstanding individuals to have such a twisted view of the world. If you have a wife (or a husband? I don’t care), I feel sorry for them being saddled with an indifferent dud like yourself, knowing you’d never stand up to “transgressions” against them.

Go hide under your bed, or your mothers skirt, but please don’t tell the rest of us to follow your example.
Baghdad Iraq

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
OK then go and entangle with Russians and let things get more complex and receive the bad consequences as you like: destruction and more devastation and ruining.
You have not seen war yet. And war has not seen you yet.
Unless you are Zionists and have feelings for your brothers in Khazaria.
And you want to sacrifice other people to save your intimates in Khazaria.
Better for the world peace to bring people together rather than kindling wars and conflicts.
From the start, this war might have been avoided by good words rather than threats.
Like: if you attack Khazaria, you will face so much punishments that you cannot imagine ..etc.
Do you expect the other party will then yield, and say: I am afraid of your threats, or he will get more stubborn?
If you see a lunatic with a gun by his hand and he threatens with it, will try to mitigate him or to provoke him, saying: he will not dare use his gun, because we also have guns!?

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Sorry my dude, but war will be a continual thing.

All Gods promote it.

Humans love it too much.

It's just something we need to accept then learn how to handle when it happens.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Trudeau was called 'our boy' by some Zionists as a matter of non-respect. While now these Zionists try to drag Canada to be against Russia. So while I dislike Russia's program and transgression, I find that I should say this:
It is better for Canada to non-align itself with any party of the conflict: neither to the West, nor to Russia.
If things deteriorate, Canada will then be safe, but if it aligns to the West: Russia may reach to Canada from the northern frozen region which is near to them and to their fleet.
Of course, from humanity point of view, I dislike the transgression of Russia on other countries.. although they may have their own reasons.
But you also want to save your country and your people.
Therefore, do not pay attention to some Zionists who like to drag Canadians to a war which does not concern them much.. this is better for the country safety and for global peace.

NATO needs to move in and take russia out and then make the middle east a glass bowl.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
NATO needs to move in and take russia out and then make the middle east a glass bowl.

Anyhow, this is opposite to the prudent way of dealing with affairs; it is called the foolishness.
Neither will NATO listen to you, nor will even the EU accept Khazaria become a member.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
A period of time has passed and I have not come to write on this forum; I saw it might be useless.
When this conflict was about to occur, I hesitated and said: why should I bother myself with these infidels: all parties.
Then when things get more serious; I said: let me say some words which might be beneficial, then I was faced with these Zionists, and they have control of this site; anyone say words different from theirs, all of them come to help each other against him.
First of all I wrote a thread with title: America and Russia: not like this and then Jerryh moved it to be a post in another discussion, etc.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So now go and burn or destroy yourselves or do whatever you like. I have nothing to do with you.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So now go and burn or destroy yourselves or do whatever you like. I have nothing to do with you.

Well if you didn't prattle the same BS every post you might have conversation.

You claim we're all zionists... that's not true. I'm not a zionist.

You also can't stand to be called out on your own hypocrisy. That's why no on takes you seriously.

That, and forcing your religion on people, or at least, trying to. Makes you no better than Christians.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
A period of time has passed and I have not come to write on this forum; I saw it might be useless.
When this conflict was about to occur, I hesitated and said: why should I bother myself with these infidels: all parties.
Then when things get more serious; I said: let me say some words which might be beneficial, then I was faced with these Zionists, and they have control of this site; anyone say words different from theirs, all of them come to help each other against him.
First of all I wrote a thread with title: America and Russia: not like this and then Jerryh moved it to be a post in another discussion, etc.

Hey dumbass, gerryh doesn't have the power to move anythinig. Never have. The 2 mods on this site are Boomer and Petros. Maybe talk to them instead of showing your continued ignorance and blaming me for shit.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The parables and stories in the Quran are said for purpose: that God will terminate the disbelievers by many ways: so He sends them a messenger to warn them against their wrong-doing and transgression on others without right; so God tells them about the nations that He destroyed when they denied the messengers and kept to their wrongdoing.
One of these ways: is war and fighting; that He sets on them their enemy to destroy them; another way is the earthquake, or the storms or the flood.
Like these ayat in the Quran 73: 15-16, which mean:
(15. Surely, We have sent to you [Mohammed as] a messenger to witness against you [on Doomsday], even as had We sent [Moses son of Amram as] a messenger to Pharaoh.
16. But Pharaoh rebelled against the messenger [and did not believe]; and, consequently, We seized him with a severe consecutive [kinds of] punishment.
17. Then, if you disbelieve [in the Quran], how will you avoid [the torment of] a day that shall turn children grey-headed?
18. [The day] when the heaven shall cleave; His promise shall be fulfilled.
19. These [Quran revelations] are indeed an admonition; therefore whoso likes [to go to Paradise], let him follow a way [leading him] to [the Paradise of] his Lord.)

More detailed explanation

Here is the recitation of this soora 73 in the Quran:

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The parables and stories in the Quran are said for purpose: that God will terminate the disbelievers by many ways: so He sends them a messenger to warn them against their wrong-doing and transgression on others without right; so God tells them about the nations that He destroyed when they denied the messengers and kept to their wrongdoing.
One of these ways: is war and fighting; that He sets on them their enemy to destroy them; another way is the earthquake, or the storms or the flood.
Like these ayat in the Quran 73: 15-16, which mean:
(15. Surely, We have sent to you [Mohammed as] a messenger to witness against you [on Doomsday], even as had We sent [Moses son of Amram as] a messenger to Pharaoh.
16. But Pharaoh rebelled against the messenger [and did not believe]; and, consequently, We seized him with a severe consecutive [kinds of] punishment.
17. Then, if you disbelieve [in the Quran], how will you avoid [the torment of] a day that shall turn children grey-headed?
18. [The day] when the heaven shall cleave; His promise shall be fulfilled.
19. These [Quran revelations] are indeed an admonition; therefore whoso likes [to go to Paradise], let him follow a way [leading him] to [the Paradise of] his Lord.)

More detailed explanation

Here is the recitation of this soora 73 in the Quran:

more lies from the supporters of satans spawn.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Another story in the Quran is that of Gamaliel the Jewish scholar who believed in the Apostles of the Christ: John, Peter and Philips; who warned the people of Jerusalem against idolatry and the association with God. But like you, the Jews of Jerusalem denied him an disbelieved his words, that was before Titus the Roman Byzantine leader came and destroyed them completely in the year 71 AC

Quran 36: 20-30 , which mean:
(20. Then a man [: Gamaliel] came from the remote part of the city, walking in a hurry; he said: "My people, follow [the way of] the apostles."
21. "Follow such as ask no wage of you, and are guided [to the way of the truth.]"
22. "And why should I not worship [God] Who originated me by division [of cells inside my mother's womb], and to Him you shall be returned [after death when He shall punish you for your disbelief.]"

[Then Gamaliel disapproved of their adopting and worshipping the idols and statues, and he said:]
23. "Should I choose – besides God – [other] gods [to worship them], that if [God] Most Gracious be pleased to afflict me, their intercession will not avert from me aught nor will they rescue [me of the punishment.]"
24. "I would then, [if I were to do as you do], be in manifest error."
25. "I have believed in your Lord [O apostles], so hear me [to be my witnesses before God.]"
26. [And when Gamaliel died] it was said [to him by the angels]: "Enter Paradise"; [and when he entered it] he said: "Would that my people knew,"
27. "That my Lord has forgiven me and made me one of the honored."
28. And We sent down upon his people after his [death] no hosts from heaven [to fight them], nor had We ever sent down any.
29. It was but a single [war] cry [of their enemy against them], and behold, they were still.
30. "Alas for servants! [For] there never comes to them any apostle, but they mock at him.")

More explanation:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Quran is full of stories for contemplation and is full of wisdom to every wise man who seeks after the truth.