Brexit: the myth of a racist surge

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Course I do. I don't want Muslims in Britain. They should all be kicked out and sent back to Currystan.
That's religious discrimination, plain and simple. That particular example is technically not racism, as it doesn't involve skin color, but many of the others do. It is, however, discrimination against a group, many of whom are British citizens, for no reason other than the religion they follow.

It is no different from the Jim Crow laws of the American south.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That's religious discrimination, plain and simple. That particular example is technically not racism, as it doesn't involve skin color, but many of the others do. It is, however, discrimination against a group, many of whom are British citizens, for no reason other than the religion they follow.

It is no different from the Jim Crow laws of the American south.

Let's see you take that stance when 5% of America is Islamist and your towns and cities acquire vast Islamist ghettos where diseases (Islamists are riddled with TB) and crime and Islamism and veiled women are rife, where Sharia reigns and where non-Islamists are threatened and harassed.

If, or when, that happens then it won't be long until you adopt the stance that I and most Europeans take regarding that evil, murderous ideology.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Let's see you take that stance when 5% of America is Islamist and your towns and cities acquire vast Islamist ghettos where diseases (Islamists are riddled with TB) and crime and Islamism and veiled women are rife, where Sharia reigns and where non-Islamists are threatened and harassed.

If, or when, that happens then it won't be long until you adopt the stance that I and most Europeans take regarding that evil, murderous ideology.
There are currently 550 Muslims serving in the British Army. You want to impose a 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. curfew on them.

Diversity - British Army Website

But I'm glad to see you moving from denying your racism to saying you are a racist, but your racism is justified.

Baby steps.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Technically this is my night, as I work night shifts, so going to sleep soon is on my list of 'to do'.

But I didn't need to beat myself unconscious after reading this exchange. Seriously... I just... what the ever-loving-eff?? I knew Blackie was a tad nuts but this just takes the can and throws it out the window while laughing manically.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Technically this is my night, as I work night shifts, so going to sleep soon is on my list of 'to do'.

But I didn't need to beat myself unconscious after reading this exchange. Seriously... I just... what the ever-loving-eff?? I knew Blackie was a tad nuts but this just takes the can and throws it out the window while laughing manically.
He's a Blackshirt (British fascists in the 30s and 40s).

"They salute the foes their fathers fought
While waving their right fists in the air"

-- Billy Bragg

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

You'll be calling me nuts until you're the one mowed down by a swivel-eyed Islamist in a lorry whilst walking down the street.

And then as you're lying there mangled, taking your last breaths, your last thought would be: "Blackleaf was right all along. we should have listened to him"

It's people like me who'll make our societies safer from Muslims.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'm not a racist. I just think there are far too many immigrants and Muslims in Britain, especially in England.

Isn't that like saying: I'm not a man. It's just that I've always had a *****and enjoy sex with a woman. But I'm really not a man, honest.

If it walks like a duck,it's probably a duck.

Blackleaf:

"The real reason is that our political leaders hate and detest the white British race and want to import brown people from MBongo MBongo Land to gradually wipe out the white race from the UK."

"Britain should be kept British. It should be white British culture, not "multicuturalism.""

"Britain should stay British, Christian and white."

"no new purpose-built mosques; all new mosques to open only in old Victorian factories and warehouses;

a curfew on all Muslims over the age of four between 9pm and 8am;"

To be fair to Blackleaf, repeating 'I'm not racist, but' before so many statements gets old fast.

And as for his comments about Muslims, that's not racism but religious prejudice. So not only might he be racist... Oh, sorry, not only might he want Britain to remain inbrededly white, but he's religiously prejudiced to boot. And nationalist. It must remain not just white, but British.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What's racist about wanting to keep a tab on Islamists?

There are 2.7 million Islamists in the UK today - 2.6 million of them in England - yet you and your mate think they should be free to roam the land willy-nillily and at all hours.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
No. I'm not a racist.

Islamists aren't a race, for a start, unlike the Jews.

Actually, Jews aren't a race. You're confusing Jews with Hebrews. I've had Hebrew friends who did not profess the Jewish Faith, and though I've never personally met a non-Hebrew convert to the Jewish Faith, I am aware that it does happen.

What's racist about wanting to keep a tab on Islamists?

There are 2.7 million Islamists in the UK today - 2.6 million of them in England - yet you and your mate think they should be free to roam the land willy-nillily and at all hours.

Now you're confusing those who profess Islam with 'Islamists.' Not the same thing.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Actually, Jews aren't a race. You're confusing Jews with Hebrews. I've had Hebrew friends who did not profess the Jewish Faith, and though I've never personally met a non-Hebrew convert to the Jewish Faith, I am aware that it does happen.

Jews are a race. Jews are strongly interrelated.

Many Muslims in Britain are interrelated, but that's only because they're inbred.

Now you're confusing those who profess Islam with 'Islamists.' Not the same thing.

What's the difference between a Muslim and an Islamist? I don't think there is one.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Jews are a race. Jews are strongly interrelated.

Many Muslims in Britain are interrelated, but that's only because they're inbred.

What's the difference between a Muslim and an Islamist? I don't think there is one.

A friend of mine's parents were Jewish, but he wasn't. How was that possible?

Again,you're confusing Jewish for Hebrew.

As for Islám, the Koran prohibits inbreeding.

And if you don't know the difference between a Muslim and an Islamist, I can't help you with your dictionary skills.