Brexit: the myth of a racist surge

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
A friend of mine's parents were Jewish, but he wasn't. How was that possible?

Maybe they didn't want him to practise the Jewish religion.

Or maybe his father was Jewish but his mother wasn't, which means he couldn't have been Jewish.

Again,you're confusing Jewish for Hebrew.

No, I'm not. Judaism is a race. Jews are strongly interrelated.

As for Islám, the Koran prohibits inbreeding

So why is inbreeding amongst British Islamists - with cousins marrying one another - rife?
And if you don't know the difference between a Muslim and an Islamist, I can't help you with your dictionary skills

There is no difference, just as there is no difference between a Muslim and a Musulman.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Why doesn't Scotland vote to rejoin the EU and then quit and there is their freedom from the UK?

Wouldn't that just be swapping rule from London for rule from Berlin, with the added "bonus" that, upon rejoining the EU, Scotland will gave to join the euro (as all new member states have to), join Schengen and see mass immigration to their country of Islamist Middle Easterners, and see tariffs being introduced on their trade with England, which Scotland currently exports four times as much goods and services to as it does to the rest of the EU?

The Scots can, by all means, leave the UK and rejoin the EU (well, only if the EU let's them, and that's not guaranteed) but they will have several prices to pay (listed above) for doing so.