Breaking Canada's Quarantine Rules Could Result In 6 Months In Prison & $750K Fines

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

$1,000,000 Reward for Proof that COVID-19 Exists​

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.

Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.

Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.

You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.

Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

Because I have had it.. and it sucks

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
They have a digitized approximation...no real actual virus has been isolated.
;)
Of course with the flu disappearing in the meantime, while the % of deaths is the same this year as last, which is NOT suspicious because they SAID it isn't ( just like video of boxes of ballets under the table is NOT suspicious!)...unless you are a goat or a papyrus or as the Austrian politician demonstrated: A glass of coke...

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Unless you already have an underlying condition, then it's a killer
You mean the underlying condition was the killer...
;)

If people can't tell the difference between "dying from", and "dying with", there is nothing there to save.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Because I have had it.. and it sucks
Then you provide the PROPER MEDICAL PROOF AND THE MILLION IS YOURS!!!
:)
Yay!

Betcha neither you nor your doctor will collect it on the facts you have though.

One of the most frustrating aspects of COVID-19 coverage has been the emphasis on “cases,” reinforced by Dr. Anthony Fauci. In fact, he was wringing his hands about rising “case” numbers on CNN in early October. These numbers are actually positive tests. The New York Times and several experts admitted in late August that up to 90% of positive PCR tests were not indicative of the active illness that could be transmitted to others.

I hope they didn't charge for the treatment.

"Well, where is my motor?
It was eaten by snakes!"
-Frank Zappa, "Flakes", from the album Sheik yer booty.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yay!

Betcha neither you nor your doctor will collect it on the facts you have though.

One of the most frustrating aspects of COVID-19 coverage has been the emphasis on “cases,” reinforced by Dr. Anthony Fauci. In fact, he was wringing his hands about rising “case” numbers on CNN in early October. These numbers are actually positive tests. The New York Times and several experts admitted in late August that up to 90% of positive PCR tests were not indicative of the active illness that could be transmitted to others.

It was eaten by snakes!"
Never flush a tampoon.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BREAKING: Dr. Fauci and Obama Admin Gave Wuhan Lab $3.7 Million After Its Top Dr. Shi Zhengli Had US Project Shut Down and She Was Sent Back to China​

Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team that working on a coronavirus project jointly with US doctors in 2014 in the United States before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky.

After the US research project was shut down, Dr. Shi, often referred to as the “Bat Lady,” continued her coronavirus research in Wuhan, China.

Sorry to say Petros, IMHO: That Guy is propclown.

• Wow

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yay!

It was eaten by snakes!"
He also called for an uptick in the flue and cold and he went on to say when they converge it will be a twindemic

Dr. Fauci Just Gave This Grim Warning for Winter

2020-09-09 · When cold and flu season meet the COVID pandemic, things could get messy—we could have a possible "twindemic." However, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the …

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

BREAKING: Dr. Fauci and Obama Admin Gave Wuhan Lab $3.7 Million After Its Top Dr. Shi Zhengli Had US Project Shut Down and She Was Sent Back to China​

Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team that working on a coronavirus project jointly with US doctors in 2014 in the United States before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky.

After the US research project was shut down, Dr. Shi, often referred to as the “Bat Lady,” continued her coronavirus research in Wuhan, China.

Sorry to say Petros, IMHO: That Guy is propclown.
Watch the fucking thing. Your "breaking BS" is in there from April.

You're behind in the game.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He also called for an uptick in the flue and cold and he went on to say when they converge it will be a twindemic

Dr. Fauci Just Gave This Grim Warning for Winter

2020-09-09 · When cold and flu season meet the COVID pandemic, things could get messy—we could have a possible "twindemic." However, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the …
The article I posted a few days ago from last January said it would be an above average flu season.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The article I posted a few days ago from last January said it would be an above average flu season.
Take your 10 % effective flu vaccine then...It's free at the tax payers expense.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
If they can only kill off everyone (except themselves) over 50 they can carry on forever with their bs and everyone left will believe them that they are putting the nation first and ahead of their personal sacrifices.