Boehner's Netanyahu Invite Irks White House

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It turned North America into an armed camp where they are at war with the rest of the world, except Israel. That's about as fuked as it gets.
Considering the amount spent in the last 50 years on the 'cold war' if that is the best thing bankers can find to do with time and money they need to be put somewhere they are only at war with themselves. You worried about your werewolves?

Thank you for the confirmation Walter.
Boomer, you and Walter should get a room.

Still waiting for that link Walter.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It turned North America into an armed camp where they are at war with the rest of the world, except Israel. That's about as fuked as it gets.
Considering the amount spent in the last 50 years on the 'cold war' if that is the best thing bankers can find to do with time and money they need to be put somewhere they are only at war with themselves. You worried about your werewolves?

Boom!

It was a valiant try MHz... but posting gibberish nonsense is your calling and addiction.

You made it almost 3 hours.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Once you've irked a house you can't get enough of it and you have to go on and on irking ever bigger structures, libraries, schools, warehouses until you finally OD on an airport or a bridge. WTF does irked mean?

The article explains humiliation and contempt.

A divided house is the last straw. The next one should be made of wood.

Why can't special USA VP Netanyaho visit TWH without all this fuss?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Change of subject! Are you kidding?! You're the one that started talking about 9/11 and WMDs!

Seriously... do you have a learning difficulty?

Geez...

The tards are clearly POed that Congress fed Obama's medicine back to him. I guess they have phones and pens too.

No, idiot -YOU are the one who changed the subject to the attack in Lebanon in post # 20.

I did not bring up 9/11 until post 27 in reply to your lunacy.

As for police agent provocateurs, I posted roof a long time ago from your own conservative hero Alex Jones as well as SF Chronicle.

PWNED AGAIN.