Blasts In EGYPT. :-(

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Re: RE: Blasts In EGYPT. :-(

moghrabi said:
What amused me yesterday or the day before is how was it that all four bombs had the detonators go off and not the actual bombs. ...The suspecious part is all four detonators went off.

strange.

Not really. If the chemies were all mixed at the same time i.e. in time for the original attacks two weeks ago, and they used the same mix (because of course the chemist fled to Egypt...strange...blasts there now) the explosive mixture would degrade by last Thursday, and the failure to explode that we saw is exactly what one would expect to see.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
The Chemist you are talking about had nothing to do with the London bombing. it is all over the news that he had nothing or no relations to them.

As for the detonators, it is still funny. Why do they have their IDs on them? Why are they pictured together in one frame. Many questions and a lot of holes.

Steve French

Nominee Member
Jul 10, 2005
I wonder if our elected pimps in Ottawa will use these attacks to scare up the people into legitimizing more power/control for goverment and joining this idiotic war on emotion?
Governments and business LOVE fascism, which is why war is always considered "good for the economy".
Not so good for we the people.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Steve French said:
I wonder if our elected pimps in Ottawa will use these attacks to scare up the people into legitimizing more power/control for goverment and joining this idiotic war on emotion?
Governments and business LOVE fascism, which is why war is always considered "good for the economy".
Not so good for we the people.

hi Steve.....and welcome to this little corner of the internet.

re: your comments: Hope NOT. the collective "we" don't have to embrace any of this "emotional" reactive stuff. (and have to stay smarter than those "pimps" ;-)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
My point exactly. Thank you for the confirmation.

Remember that SH was a dictator supported by the USG. You turned against him. You will turn against nubarak too.

You're more than welcome, although I doubt my confirmation really means anything. However you fail to see that the support of SH was a situation spurred by the cold war. Had it not been the US, it would have been the USSR.

And really you should double check your figures who provided military support to SH, unless you mean something else by support, implying support can mean a great many things.

As for Mubarak's "support", this dates back to Saddat, when the US issued aid to maintian peace between Egypt and Israel. This "support" is nothing new, Sadday really instigated it with the peace treaty.

It's important to remember that it takes many ingredients to bake a cake, your constant finger pointing at the US has become anachronistic and really doesn't help advance your views.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Ocean Breeze said:
moghrabi said:
My point exactly. Thank you for the confirmation.

Remember that SH was a dictator supported by the USG. You turned against him. You will turn against nubarak too.

an aside, but relevant: Supporting the US is dangerous to a nations health. Being supported by the US is also dangerous to a nations health. The US has become far too fickle and follows the : Yesterday's friend is today's enemy. and vice versa. No nation can trust the US now.-as the US weilds its power indiscriminately , and unpredictably (loose cannon)...and this is perhaps the biggest tragedy in all of this.

seems they have yet to determine who is behind these explosions.

Define no nation.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
It's important to remember that it takes many ingredients to bake a cake, your constant finger pointing at the US has become anachronistic and really doesn't help advance your views.

You don't like finger pointing then. This is very characteristic of the RIGHT when they can't face the truth. They love lies. Next time I'll lie to you then you'll believe me.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
It's important to remember that it takes many ingredients to bake a cake, your constant finger pointing at the US has become anachronistic and really doesn't help advance your views

if the US does not want to have fingers pointed at it......it might consider playing it a bit lower key and stop interfereing and warring in nations on the basis of LIES. The US is the author of its own "finger pointing". Deal with it.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
They/he can't deal with it. They live a life of lies. They think the world is created for them only. They think they are the master race, or a race by themselves since they think other white people (Canadians) as second class. They know no better but what they are told. They think Canada is next to Panama and Texas is the Capital of the world.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
They live a life of lies.

sure seems that way...... in a world of fantasy that they mold into what they WANT to believe about themselves.

Not only Canada is a second class nation to them.....seems the rest of the world is. The world ....in their view......is theirs for the TAKING , USING as they see fit . No regard for people.....or humanity. They pay megabucks in "humanitarian " aid to assuage their guilt. or because it is an investment for them. Bottom line money/power. Not humanity.

the other pathology is : how they glorify themselves to themselves and the world at large. Just like Rome did.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
if the US does not want to have fingers pointed at it......it might consider playing it a bit lower key and stop interfereing and warring in nations on the basis of LIES. The US is the author of its own "finger pointing". Deal with it.

We are dealing with it, we're ignoring you.

Moghrabi said:
You don't like finger pointing then. This is very characteristic of the RIGHT when they can't face the truth. They love lies. Next time I'll lie to you then you'll believe me.

I'm not on the right, that's your blind extremism at work.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
we should do the same and ignore you. But about the truth we are finding out about you and you governement. We will not be silent no matter what you call us.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
we should do the same and ignore you. But about the truth we are finding out about you and you governement. We will not be silent no matter what you call us.

The only thing I can call you is an extremist, and that by your posts, anything else you are is your business.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Ocean Breeze wrote:

We are dealing with it, we're ignoring you.

ignore away...

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
just like "you" ignore all other negative feedback???. Truth too painful.?? Do "you" think of yourselves so superior that feedback is just irrelevant??? To bad that many don't realize that people on the outside can see a situation much more clearly than those on the inside. Will ignoring it , make it go away??? Some might believe so, reality determines otherwise.

I have always accepted negative feedback when I share the same view, you however have never limited yourself to the USG, so you will be ignored or criticised for your narrow-mindedness.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:
just like "you" ignore all other negative feedback???. Truth too painful.?? Do "you" think of yourselves so superior that feedback is just irrelevant??? To bad that many don't realize that people on the outside can see a situation much more clearly than those on the inside. Will ignoring it , make it go away??? Some might believe so, reality determines otherwise.

I have always accepted negative feedback when I share the same view, you however have never limited yourself to the USG, so you will be ignored or criticised for your narrow-mindedness.

Now, can "we" get back to Egypt and the horror there now??

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
even if it derails the topic????---as has happened here.

Now, can "we" get back to Egypt and the horror there now??

Yes, because you get away with far too often. But sure let's get back on topic.

I'm wondering why muslims are blowing up muslims in a resort area in Egypt. Any insight?