BIG TECH STRIKES!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump fighting from a secure location, did not concede

Following Wednesday false flag "storming" of the Capitol Building — staged by left-wing Antifa / BLM instigators who dressed up as MAGA supporters — we witnessed the final act of betrayal against our constitutional republic as members of Congress flipped against truth and voted to accept the fraudulent Biden electors, making Joe Biden the "president-elect."

Under the cover of night, the treasonous US Congress voted to install CCP puppet Joe Biden into the White House, confirming his fraudulent slate of electors as accepted.

A few hours later, Trump issued a statement about a "transition of power." Here it is:

'Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again.'

This statement is being widely interpreted by the media to be a concession statement from the president. However, it is no such thing.

Trump did not concede at all. He did not congratulate Joe Biden and he did not say he would leave the White House.

When he says, "the end of the greatest first term," that makes perfect sense, since Trump’s second term would begin on January 20th. So his first term is ending.

Listen to the full podcast here.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ELECTION 2020

No, Trump Did Not Concede the Election (Even Briefly)​

The president still insists the election was stolen by a vast criminal conspiracy.​

Later on Sunday morning, presumably after seeing how that tweet was being portrayed, Trump posted this clarification: "He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!"

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2020

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He did say that, but there is also the quote "carrying a bible and wrapped in a flag"...you know, the RINOs and bush tards.

It's a banker funded sandwich play.
;)

But I am hoping Trump has them surrounded. They just don't know it yet.

Sandwich play, as in: you know how he likes junk food...
:)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "fascist" because if you did, you would KNOW that Trump is far from being a fascist & that the Left & the Swamp (both Dems & Republican's) are the ones who are fascist. Look it up - or google it!! You'll see how misinformed you are. You're welcome :LOL:
I guess you don’t do sarcasm .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I hope the CEO's of those companies have good security and body armor.. I wouldn't doubt they have just been put on a hit list from some radicals in the USA.

"President Trump is the duly elected President until noon on January 20th. If our President’s communication capabilities have been cut off it means we have been overthrown & Democracy in America has officially ended."

Welcome to TWA. Third World Americana

Yeah, it looks like congress just sold the last tickets for the last train to the coast...
;(
It's a sad day IMHO.

The only cheery thought is minions always get it first.

• Sad
Reactions: Twin_Moose