Big pharma protected from lawsuits.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I recently found out that big pharma has government protection in America, and maybe here in Canada also, from anyone being able to sue big pharma over the vaccines that big pharma get to inject into people's bodies. Wow, they must be extra special, eh? I do not believe that there is any other business or corporation that has the same protection.

So, why would big pharma need this protection from the government from lawsuits if the vaccines that they use are all supposed to be safe and will cause no harm to anyone's body? Me thinks that the reason for this protection from being sued is because their vaccines are not all that safe at all. After all, there has been many, many incidents where vaccines have actually maimed and even caused death to some innocent victim from some of those supposedly safe vaccines that were injected into people' bodies.

I know that Bill Gates and so many other deep state billionaire Zionist globalists have a big interest, and have made hundreds of billions of big bucks from injecting the many fools out there, probably like beer spiller, who will allow the likes of Bill "Gates to hell" pro-vaccine pusher inject them with his puss, and who is trying to get the whole wide world to be forced to take his poisonous vaccines that may maim or kill anyone who takes his vaccines.

Again, if vaccines are so safe, than why the protection for big pharma from being sued for damages to some innocent victim's? I have no problem with anyone who wants to take the vaccine shot but I do think that everyone should think about it first before they take the vaccine shot. I will certainly not take the shot. It's all up to you now as to what you want to do. Good luck if you do take the shot.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Besides a good number of our pension plans are invested in Big Pharma and we don't want frivolous lawsuits disrupting our benefits.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
I recently found out that big pharma has government protection in America, and maybe here in Canada also, from anyone being able to sue big pharma over the vaccines that big pharma get to inject into people's bodies. Wow, they must be extra special, eh? I do not believe that there is any other business or corporation that has the same protection.

So, why would big pharma need this protection from the government from lawsuits if the vaccines that they use are all supposed to be safe and will cause no harm to anyone's body? Me thinks that the reason for this protection from being sued is because their vaccines are not all that safe at all. After all, there has been many, many incidents where vaccines have actually maimed and even caused death to some innocent victim from some of those supposedly safe vaccines that were injected into people' bodies.

I know that Bill Gates and so many other deep state billionaire Zionist globalists have a big interest, and have made hundreds of billions of big bucks from injecting the many fools out there, probably like beer spiller, who will allow the likes of Bill "Gates to hell" pro-vaccine pusher inject them with his puss, and who is trying to get the whole wide world to be forced to take his poisonous vaccines that may maim or kill anyone who takes his vaccines.

Again, if vaccines are so safe, than why the protection for big pharma from being sued for damages to some innocent victim's? I have no problem with anyone who wants to take the vaccine shot but I do think that everyone should think about it first before they take the vaccine shot. I will certainly not take the shot. It's all up to you now as to what you want to do. Good luck if you do take the shot.
Wow! Next, you will be telling us of rumours about a possible heavier-than-air flying machine.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
And yet you have completely failed to cheer for achieving what you claim to want: the freedom of corporations to act as they please without government interference or accountability.
Go figure.

The deep state globalist corporations do not want anything to have to do with freedom of anything for we the people. If a corporation is out to harm we the people with dangerous vaccines then the government must interfere. Go figure that?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Wow! Next, you will be telling us of rumours about a possible heavier-than-air flying machine.

Hey, you must be one of those trained seal leftist lieberal Canadians, eh? it's your right to be stupid and ignorant all you want to be. Why you think that your reply is supposed to be so funny is beyond me. No other business or corporations get that kind of protection you silly ass trained seal Canadian. Why does big pharma get this protection, eh Canadian?

I just hope that when they come out with some vaccine puss, I hope that you will be the first in line to get your Bill Gates shot in the arm. Or better still, maybe a shot in the head would be better. Go away fool. Just saying. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Are you sure this isnt to protect Little Pharma?

All I know is that the protection law was meant for big pharma. Are there little pharma's out there? I doubt that though. I am pretty sure that Bill" Gates to hell" vaccines would have bought those small guys out by now.

The whole point is why does big pharma need protection if their vaccines are supposed to be so safe to inject into our bodies. No matter whether it be big or little pharma there is no way that I will be injecting any vaccines in my beautiful body. Chuckle.