• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
We should know within the next couple of days if this is true or fabricated

President Biden: 'We Agree' With China to Abide by Taiwan Agreement​

President Joe Biden announced Tuesday he and Chinese leader XI Jinping agreed to abide by the Taiwan agreement and reduce tensions in the region following provocative moves by the Chinese.

"I've spoken with Xi about Taiwan," Biden told reporters Tuesday, The Hill reported. "We agree we will abide by the Taiwan agreement. That's where we are, and I made it clear that I don't think he should be doing anything other than abiding by the agreement.".....More

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

DOJ slaps down Biden with VERY terse statement saying it 'makes its own independent decisions' and Psaki goes into damage control after he said anyone who defies a congressional subpoena from the Jan.6 select committee should be prosecuted​

• President Joe Biden said he would like to see the Department of Justice go after those who refuse to comply with the Jan. 6 select committee
  • The DOJ rebuked the president's remarks and said it would make 'its own independent decisions' regarding congressional subpoenas
  • Press Secretary Jen Psaki went on the defensive and tried to clarify Biden's statement, saying he supports the DOJ's independent role
  • It comes as former Donald Trump ally Steve Bannon failed to testify on Thursday, citing that he was protected by Trump's executive privilege
  • The select committee plans to hold Bannon in criminal contempt
By RONNY REYES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 12:10 EDT, 16 October 2021 | UPDATED: 18:16 EDT, 16 October 2021