Biden Predicts That More Than 600,000 Americans Will Die From COVID

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not by even by YOUR own statements:

"Let the old geezers die. They're a burden on society anyways..."

Wow man, lets add Hypotwit the list of you!
;)

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
Not by even by YOUR own statements:

"Let the old geezers die. They're a burden on society anyways..."

Wow man, lets add Hypotwit the list of you!
;)
Yeah, you're making it sound like I want to have them euthanized. Actually, I believe health care isn't a right, it's a privilege. If you can't afford private health care you're not entitled to it. Socialized medicine is actually making people live longer than natural. And when unnatural things start happening society begins to fall apart. We have WAY too many old people that are a burden on society. I'm not talking about old people that are independent and living active lives. I'm talking about the mass of old people that are living off of socialized medicine and care, living off our taxes. All I'm saying is cut off the umbilical chord and let nature take its course with these old folks. Is that so wrong?

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Yeah, you're making it sound like I want to have them euthanized. Actually, I believe health care isn't a right, it's a privilege. If you can't afford private health care you're not entitled to it. Socialized medicine is actually making people live longer than natural. And when unnatural things start happening society begins to fall apart. We have WAY too many old people that are a burden on society. I'm not talking about old people that are independent and living active lives. I'm talking about the mass of old people that are living off of socialized medicine and care, living off our taxes. All I'm saying is cut off the umbilical chord and let nature take its course with these old folks. Is that so wrong?
They paid taxes for their whole lives, thus they are entitled to the care that our system gives them. If you don't like it, petition for the system to change.

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
They paid taxes for their whole lives, thus they are entitled to the care that our system gives them. If you don't like it, petition for the system to change.
What do you think my remarks are other than a petition? If you mean I should become actively involved in politics or vote, that I cannot and will not do. I don't believe in participating or taking part in a system that is unethical. Furthermore, I have my own religious worldview and values. I await the coming Kingdom of Heaven. I am faithful to that Kingdom alone. I have nothing to do with the kingdoms of this world

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
You are just a lazy cry baby you mean?
:rolleyes:
No, I'm neither lazy nor a "cry baby". I explained that I don't vote or participate in active politics for moral reasons. You accuse me of being lazy out of bias and maybe malice.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
For 99+% of human history, the society in which one lived provided one with the necessities of life as a matter of course. Not even the law, just an unquestioned assumption.

Then we got all civilized.

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
For 99+% of human history, the society in which one lived provided one with the necessities of life as a matter of course. Not even the law, just an unquestioned assumption.

Then we got all civilized.
Indeed, and that was before the State actively sought to take over the role of the family, of parents for young children, and of children for elderly parents. The modern State has decimated the institution of the family and of marriage too.
Baby Boomers were the first generation to be adversely affected by the grand social scheme of the modern state. It is incidentally this generation that has experienced the highest standard of living of any generation in human history, to the extent that the younger generations can only dream of. Unlike their noble parents and earlier generations, baby boomers had fewer children. Now there is a demographic imbalance. Such a massive generation expects young people to carry their overwhelming burden. We young people need to awaken to the reality that we are being screwed by the baby boomers who continue to dominate politics because they continue to stuff the polls. Their needs are the priority for any elected government, at the expense of that country's young people and their future.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Indeed, and that was before the State actively sought to take over the role of the family, of parents for young children, and of children for elderly parents. The modern State has decimated the institution of the family and of marriage too.
Baby Boomers were the first generation to be adversely affected by the grand social scheme of the modern state. It is incidentally this generation that has experienced the highest standard of living of any generation in human history, to the extent that the younger generations can only dream of. Unlike their noble parents and earlier generations, baby boomers had fewer children. Now there is a demographic imbalance. Such a massive generation expects young people to carry their overwhelming burden. We young people need to awaken to the reality that we are being screwed by the baby boomers who continue to dominate politics because they continue to stuff the polls. Their needs are the priority for any elected government, at the expense of that country's young people and their future.
I actually agreed with part of what you said. This part. . .

"We young people need to awaken to the reality. . ."

You surely do. Good luck with that.