BALLS TO THAT: Human rights hearing in B.C. trans waxing war

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I really don't give a shit what gender this creep subscribes to, Tec. What I do give a shit about is his continuing harassment of those ethnicities he despises by taking them to court for not waxing his balls. Time and time and time again - all the while posting vicious comments about them online. If our courts had any balls they would have shut him down long ago.
Oh, I concur. I hope I made it clear that I consider himherit a worthless annoyance. Only problem is this crap he's pulling on hard-working folk.

If I were a Canadian lawyer, I'd think seriously about a multiple-plaintiff or class-action suit against himherit, and shut hisherits ass down for good. I hope some Canadian lawyer does.

Possible causes of action: threatening, harassment, and good old-fashioned common-law barratry (defined as "the fomenting of needless litigation").

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Oh, I concur. I hope I made it clear that I consider himherit a worthless annoyance. Only problem is this crap he's pulling on hard-working folk.

If I were a Canadian lawyer, I'd think seriously about a multiple-plaintiff or class-action suit against himherit, and shut hisherits ass down for good. I hope some Canadian lawyer does.

Possible causes of action: threatening, harassment, and good old-fashioned common-law barratry (defined as "the fomenting of needless litigation").

We're good then. :smile:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Forget dressing like Sailor Moon - I'd advise a Hazmat suit with grippers.
Haha, I pictured homer simpson n a suit with a radioactive turd in the grippers on the way in and whacked balls in the grippers on the way out.

With an imagination like mine, I hope no one ever puts me in charge of torture.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You aren't megahertz?

Oh, that's right - sorry, epstein. "megahertz" describes your butt well though.

"girth" describes your poor ol' head too...not the little one either, I heard from a cow.

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Trans activist Jessica Yaniv gets testy with reporter
Brad Hunter
Published:
January 14, 2020
Updated:
January 14, 2020 5:16 PM EST
Trans activist Jessica Yaniv is a freqent flier at the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal. She wanted her male genitalia waxed. The owner said no.
Tumultuous trans troublemaker Jessica Yaniv was caught on camera pummeling a reporter Monday in B.C..
In a widely circulated video, Yaniv, 32, is captured battering Rebel Media reporter Keean Bexte outside a Surrey courthouse.
After appearing on a prohibited weapons charge, Yaniv was asked by Bexte if she would be pleading guilty.
But Yaniv began taking swipes at the reporter, yelling at him “Go! Go!”
J. Yaniv just punched me in the back of the head. Just spoke to police. Luckily there are two security cameras directly overhead at the courthouse. I need an advil. pic.twitter.com/3hfm2CfYhq
— Keean Bexte 🇨🇦🇭🇰 (@TheRealKeean) January 14, 2020
Bexte kept trying to get away but Yaniv was in hot pursuit, grabbing his microphone. The reporter groans and tells Yaniv to stop.
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet,
but your article continues below.
She yells at him: “Go away from me!”
Bexte posted the video on Twitter and wrote that Yaniv “punched me in the back of the head.” He added he needed an Advil.
He tweeted: “Just spoke to police. Luckily there are two security cameras directly overhead at the courthouse.”
But the human rights commission frequent flier may skate away.
“Police have been reluctant to charge (her) before, and so I’m speaking to legal counsel to figure out my options to make sure this menace sees justice,” Bexte told The Post Millennial.
HUNTER: Trans activist Jessica Yaniv files new human rights complaint
MANDEL: Trans activist learns testicle waxing not a human right
GUNTER: Unpacking the human rights transgender waxing case
Yaniv also insisted that the reporter be banned from the courtroom — and cops capitulated.
Later, Yaniv allegedly confronted Post Millennial’s Amy Eileen Hamm, accusing the reporter of taking photos of her in a women’s washroom.
Cops dutifully searched Hamm’s phone. None of the alleged photos were there.
Yaniv rose to fame when she took a number of immigrant women who owned waxing studios to the B.C. Human Rights Commission because they refused to wax her nether regions.
The panel shot down her complaint.
Unbowed, she launched a new complaint in October against a studio who again refused to wax her nether regions and legs.
bhunter@postmedia.com
twitter.com/HunterTOSun

http://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/1216885630182907904
http://twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1216885630182907904
http://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-jessica-yaniv-assaults-journalist-outside-of-court
http://torontosun.com/news/national/trans-activist-jessica-yaniv-gets-testy-with-reporter

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Brad Hunter
Published:
January 14, 2020
Updated:
January 14, 2020 5:16 PM EST
Trans activist Jessica Yaniv is a freqent flier at the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal. She wanted her male genitalia waxed. The owner said no.
Tumultuous trans troublemaker Jessica Yaniv was caught on camera pummeling a reporter Monday in B.C..
In a widely circulated video, Yaniv, 32, is captured battering Rebel Media reporter Keean Bexte outside a Surrey courthouse.
After appearing on a prohibited weapons charge, Yaniv was asked by Bexte if she would be pleading guilty.
But Yaniv began taking swipes at the reporter, yelling at him “Go! Go!”
J. Yaniv just punched me in the back of the head. Just spoke to police. Luckily there are two security cameras directly overhead at the courthouse. I need an advil. pic.twitter.com/3hfm2CfYhq
— Keean Bexte 🇨🇦🇭🇰 (@TheRealKeean) January 14, 2020
Bexte kept trying to get away but Yaniv was in hot pursuit, grabbing his microphone. The reporter groans and tells Yaniv to stop.
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet,
but your article continues below.
She yells at him: “Go away from me!”
Bexte posted the video on Twitter and wrote that Yaniv “punched me in the back of the head.” He added he needed an Advil.
He tweeted: “Just spoke to police. Luckily there are two security cameras directly overhead at the courthouse.”
But the human rights commission frequent flier may skate away.
“Police have been reluctant to charge (her) before, and so I’m speaking to legal counsel to figure out my options to make sure this menace sees justice,” Bexte told The Post Millennial.
MANDEL: Trans activist learns testicle waxing not a human right
GUNTER: Unpacking the human rights transgender waxing case
Yaniv also insisted that the reporter be banned from the courtroom — and cops capitulated.
Later, Yaniv allegedly confronted Post Millennial’s Amy Eileen Hamm, accusing the reporter of taking photos of her in a women’s washroom.
Cops dutifully searched Hamm’s phone. None of the alleged photos were there.
Yaniv rose to fame when she took a number of immigrant women who owned waxing studios to the B.C. Human Rights Commission because they refused to wax her nether regions.
The panel shot down her complaint.
Unbowed, she launched a new complaint in October against a studio who again refused to wax her nether regions and legs.
bhunter@postmedia.com
twitter.com/HunterTOSun

http://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/1216885630182907904
http://twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1216885630182907904
http://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-jessica-yaniv-assaults-journalist-outside-of-court
http://torontosun.com/news/national/trans-activist-jessica-yaniv-gets-testy-with-reporter
Every time this piece of shit opens its mouth the trans community takes another hit. About time they stood up against this sickening excuse for a human being.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The left is slowly cannibalizing itself. Well, at least the ones being used as a disposable smoke screen are by the globalists are.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Trans activist Jessica Yaniv reportedly arrested, charged with assault
Aidan Wallace
Published:
January 23, 2020
Updated:
January 23, 2020 1:40 PM EST
Trans activist Jessica YanivTwitter
Controversial trans activist Jessica Yaniv has been arrested and charged with assault in connection to an alleged incident that took place with a reporter outside of a B.C. courthouse on Jan. 14, The Post Millenial reports.
The altercation was caught on camera by Rebel Media reporter Keean Bexte outside Surrey Law Courts. Yaniv now faces up to five years in prison.
“Yaniv has been ordered to cease all contact with me, both directly and indirectly,” Bexte told TPM. ” I can’t wait for the day when Yaniv is put away for the long haul. (Yaniv) is dangerous and unpredictable.”
In the video capturing the alleged assault, Bexte approaches Yaniv outside a courthouse and asks: “Will you be pleading guilty?”
Yaniv, visibly upset, charges after Bexte and repeatedly tells him to “go.”
A physical altercation ensues, the video appearing to show Yaniv strike Bexte with a flurry of fists.
“Go away from me, go away,” Yaniv is heard saying repeatedly.
Yaniv has been released from police custody and is due to appear in court in February.
http://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-jessica-yaniv-arrested-charged-with-assault
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/tr...aniv-reportedly-arrested-charged-with-assault

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Jessica Yaniv's newest complaint deferred over unpaid $6Gs to beauty salons
Aidan Wallace
Published:
February 3, 2020
Updated:
February 3, 2020 12:16 PM EST
Trans activist Jessica YanivTwitter
It’s time to pay up.
A Jan. 7 complaint filed by trans activist Jessica Yaniv has been deferred for six months by the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal because she has failed to pay $6,000 to three beauty salons that she unsuccessfully filed complaints against, according to the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms.
The Justice Centre claims the newest complaint involves a Vancouver salon “run by women of immigrant background … that refused to book Brazilian and leg waxing services for Yaniv.”
Yaniv previously filed human rights complaints in 2018 against three beauty salons that she said discriminated against her because employees refused to wax her genitals.
The complaints were dismissed by the tribunal on Oct. 22, 2019. The ruling stated that Yaniv “engaged in improper conduct” and filed complaints “for an improper purpose.”
“Ms. Yaniv has engaged in a pattern of filing human rights complaints which target small businesses for personal financial gain and/or to punish certain ethnic groups which she perceives as hostile to the rights of LGBTQ+ people,” the ruling read.
The ruling also stated that Yaniv’s testimony was “disingenuous and self-serving,” and that she was “evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself.”
As for the status of Yaniv’s most recent complaint, she has the option to pay the $6,000 or wait six months in order to move forward with her complaint.
The Justice Centre claims if the trans activist opts to wait the six months, she won’t be able to bring forward any new complaints and once the time period is upm the tribunal can simply place another deferral.
http://jccf.ca/new-human-rights-complaints-on-hold-over-yanivs-failure-to-pay-6000-in-costs-to-women
http://torontosun.com/news/national...rred-six-months-must-pay-6gs-to-beauty-salons

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The Human Rights Tribunal is still a complete and total joke. Apparently they either lack the authority or the will to find this thing in contempt. What else can you call it when you call Yaniv's stupid game a shake down, order her to pay $6,000 in damages which she apparently refuses to pay, only to have the stunned twat bring yet another compliant of the exact same nature to the Human Rights Commission? That is contempt, plain and simple. The HRC should tell Yaniv that he is a persona non grata as far as they're concerned, until she pays the damages that she was ordered to pay.