Are these the early days of WWIII?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Are these the early days of WWIII?

EastSideScotian said:
Said1 said:
Don't you people read the bible? We're all *censored*. :lol:
Laughing matter?

I donno about that, If you read the bible, things look like they are heading towards the end times, Syria, Jordan and a few others just need to star too fight with isreal, I Beleive the Bible, in the Book of revalations speaks about a country which is Now Russia, attacking Isreal. Lots of Armys will fall to Isreal, Just like many already have..

Pls, lighten up.

What you speak of, with respect to Russia is Acrostic-Bible-Code Prophecy, Revelations 13. http://www.blueletterbible.org/Rev/Rev013.html

I don't see Putin as the bear, but you never know.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Talking about a biblical end of times, I was surfing the channels this morning and there was Jack Van Impe and his wife warning of imminent doom. But if you were to review Jack's tapes during any of the crises affecting the world since his broadcast ministry began, I think you'd find him saying the same things. It all does look apocalyptic but how many Armageddons are out there looking for a kick at the can? Century sleeps upon century. Our world's still here.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario

Said1 said:
EastSideScotian said:
Said1 said:
Don't you people read the bible? We're all *censored*. :lol:
Laughing matter?

I donno about that, If you read the bible, things look like they are heading towards the end times, Syria, Jordan and a few others just need to star too fight with isreal, I Beleive the Bible, in the Book of revalations speaks about a country which is Now Russia, attacking Isreal. Lots of Armys will fall to Isreal, Just like many already have..

Pls, lighten up.

What you speak of, with respect to Russia is Acrostic-Bible-Code Prophecy, Revelations 13. http://www.blueletterbible.org/Rev/Rev013.html

I don't see Putin as the bear, but you never know.
Now I never said the end times were due to this Crisis, But things are starting to head that way, Christain Nations fighting in the Middle east and so on.

As for Putin, I don't really think he has much to do with anything.

I think it will be within the next 30 years before anything big and biblical happens with the pace of the years and the quickness of al this war.

As for Jack Van impe, he is a moron, he can say some decent things, but he is just mkaing money of mongering the Endtimes so he can sell a few books for his wifes next plastic surgery, she is also seemly quite a bimbo.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006

JonB2004 said:
I think WWIII is coming. With the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the new war with Israel and Lebanon, and the problems with Iran and North Korea, things are starting to get out of hand. I give it another year or so and the entire world will be in chaos.

You mean the world is not already in chaos? Now that is news to me.

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
No, there isn't going to be a WW3 and here's why...

Because GWB is going to set off a nuke at N. Korea or some place like that they will strike back and we'll all die. So see, there won't be anytime for a ww3 to occur.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Finder said:
SaintLucifer said:
Finder said:
I don't see a ww coming, as this isn't the first conflic we've had in the middle east coming up, nor in the Korea's. I also Don't see China doing anything risky with North Korea as it is more profitible for China to take over the world Economically then use a state like NK in it's goals. NK to China today is more of a pain in it's side then anything else.

:roll: @ China taking over the word economically.

They have some ways to go but capitalism is growing strongly in China, at least for the elite. Pic up five random things in your house which are somewhat new and tell me where it was made. Most likely you will have at least one thing from China.

BTW the first four out of five things I checked around my desk at work were all made in China.. more then I thought would be. The other thing was made in Taiwan (LMAO).

That is correct. Now tell me where the head office for that product made in China is located. USA? I thought so. China is nothing more than slave labour for large American corporations. If need be, the USA could shut down China's entire economy without batting an eyelash. The only reason China's economy grows is thanks to the US granting them favoured-nation trading status, something they should never have done. The US is solely responsible for China's growing economy. Pre-favoured-nation status China was an economic basketcase. Since the USA is capable of making China's economy grow, they are also capable of making it disappear.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Nikki said:

Because GWB is going to set off a nuke at N. Korea or some place like that they will strike back and we'll all die. So see, there won't be anytime for a ww3 to occur.

What exactly is it they will strike back with? They have nothing.

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:

N. Korea has nukes. And you can bet other countries do as well. I don't buy this bull about noone having nukes thats crap.

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:

N. Korea has nukes. And you can bet other countries do as well. I don't buy this bull about noone having nukes thats crap.

Edit: Also it was more of a joke at GWB expense about him killing us all then actual fact. :lol:

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:

North Korea cannot even make a rocket last more than 37 seconds without exploding yet they can engineer a nuclear bomb? Such engineering is very, very complicated. North Koreans are much too dumb to learn this method. Think about it. Most every other nation has been launching missiles without a hitch. North Korea can barely get one off a launch pad without it exploding and this is a simple thing to do.

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:

North Korea cannot even make a rocket last more than 37 seconds without exploding yet they can engineer a nuclear bomb? Such engineering is very, very complicated. North Koreans are much too dumb to learn this method. Think about it. Most every other nation has been launching missiles without a hitch. North Korea can barely get one off a launch pad without it exploding and this is a simple thing to do.

So, your point is? Technology advances fast one day they have a rocket the next nuclear missles.

And I wouldn't underestimate crazy leaders of other countries. Britian and France thought that Hitler was no threat and stupid..... look what happened. Although Kim really isn't that smart... but funny as all hell to watch in Team America LMAO * whips tear from eye* I love that movie.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:

So, your point is? Technology advances fast one day they have a rocket the next nuclear missles.

And I wouldn't underestimate crazy leaders of other countries. Britian and France thought that Hitler was no threat and stupid..... look what happened. Although Kim really isn't that smart... but funny as all hell to watch in Team America LMAO * whips tear from eye* I love that movie.

Are you daft? Britain and France knew Hitler was a threat from the day he became Chancellor. They were right to worry. Why all the desperate diplomacy on the part of Chamberlain? Why did Britain suddenly begin rearming and France move forces into Alsace-Lorraine? Because he was not a fucking threat?

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:

Are you daft? Britain and France knew Hitler was a threat from the day he became Chancellor. They were right to worry. Why all the desperate diplomacy on the part of Chamberlain? Why did Britain suddenly begin rearming and France move forces into Alsace-Lorraine? Because he was not a *censored* threat?
Diplomacy made it worse. Each tiem they gave in they thought he would go away and that was all he wanted. They underestimated him.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

EastSideScotian said:
[
I think it will be within the next 30 years before anything big and biblical happens with the pace of the years and the quickness of al this war.

A lot of things will have to happen before Russia will lead the way into Israel. What things you ask? I have no idea. It just makes no sense at this point in time.

Either way, I don't take that stuff too seriously - as someone said, there's always someone shouting 'it's the end of times' with every ME conflict.

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com

Said1 said:
EastSideScotian said:
[

there's always someone shouting 'it's the end of times' with every ME conflict.

I was in the store yesterday. And once again I saw a tabloid and on the front cover in big print it said "IT IS THE END, THE WORLD WILL END ON 09/17/06" :roll: I think that is the 8th one I have seen this year.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:

Are you daft? Britain and France knew Hitler was a threat from the day he became Chancellor. They were right to worry. Why all the desperate diplomacy on the part of Chamberlain? Why did Britain suddenly begin rearming and France move forces into Alsace-Lorraine? Because he was not a *censored* threat?
Diplomacy made it worse. Each tiem they gave in they thought he would go away and that was all he wanted. They underestimated him.

You are attracted to me aren't you sweetie? :lol: You keep following me about this site. No surprise as I am quite the catch after all.

They did not "underestimate" him. They knew he was belligerent and had every intention of reassembling pre-WWI Germany. The reason for their heavy diplomacy was thanks to their own lack of strength. Britain was not strong enough to fight yet another war with Germany so diplomacy was all they had left.

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:

You are attracted to me aren't you sweetie? :lol: You keep following me about this site. No surprise as I am quite the catch after all.

They did not "underestimate" him. They knew he was belligerent and had every intention of reassembling pre-WWI Germany. The reason for their heavy diplomacy was thanks to their own lack of strength. Britain was not strong enough to fight yet another war with Germany so diplomacy was all they had left.

Yeah i just can't resist :roll:

Actually I am at work and bored.

Well I disagree with you. I just see it as they didn't want to fight ( and who would) so they thought he would go away if they just gave into Hitler's demands. If there was anytime when people weren't ready to go to war it was WW2. Mind you I am no expert in History I find it boring. So you are probably right.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:
SaintLucifer said:
Nikki said:

Yeah i just can't resist :roll:

Actually I am at work and bored.

Well I disagree with you. I just see it as they didn't want to fight ( and who would) so they thought he would go away if they just gave into Hitler's demands. If there was anytime when people weren't ready to go to war it was WW2. Mind you I am no expert in History I find it boring. So you are probably right.

Do not worry about it sweetheart. It is alright if you fight your lust for me. I expect nothing less from you. You are free to keep dreaming about me and my incredible body.

It is not that they did not want to fight. It is that they could not fight. They were not strong enough. Germany was gaining strength. He had begun rearming Germany years earlier but Britain did not. She was behind in the arms race and she knew it.

By the way darling MWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

lol

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Wrong!

Sorry, but there is a need for a history correction here.........

To test the resolve of Britain and France to stand up to him on an important matter of principle, Hitler announced publicly in March 1935 that he was rearming Germany despite the prohibition of German rearmament in the Treaty of Versailles. The British and French governments were obsessed at this time with maintaining peace at almost any cost. Both governments protested formally to Hitler, but did nothing more, despite the fact that their armies could have crushed the much smaller German army at this stage. In response to the British and French protests, Hitler offered vague assurances of peace which were gratefully accepted by Britain and France as evidence of Hitler's goodwill.

Feeling that he had correctly assessed the spinelessness of the British and French governments at this time, on 1 March 1936, Hitler ordered German troops to re-enter the demilitarised Rhineland in a further breach of the Treaty of Versailles. Only a token force of three German battalions actually entered the Rhineland, and they were under strict orders from their nervous generals to withdraw at once if the French responded to this breach of the treaty with military force. The German generals knew that the much larger French army could crush their army at this time, and believed that their Fuehrer was taking a dangerous gamble.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/battleforAustralia/historicalbackground/Hitler_preparesforWar.html