Are these the early days of WWIII?

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
3,197
22
38
Oshawa ON
Watching coverage today of the renewed crisis in the Mid-East I can only think as many have said: we're possibly looking at the beginning of the big one. WWWIII. Where will all this be in September?
 

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
443
0
16
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
I don't think that it's going to go that far. I just think that a lot of other countries are watching what is happening in Iraq, and they're stepping things up to ensure that the same thing doesn't happen to them. I'm specifically talking about Iran and North Korea.

I don't know too much about what's happening with Israel and Lebanon, because I haven't been following the news too much of late. I'm pretty tied up in my own personal affairs.

I'm thinking that the American decision to invade Iraq was a huge mistake. But I'm just an innocent schmo watching the wheel go round and round... I think that's what Lennon said.

ps. Lennon, as in John. Not Lenin. Although I do have respect for Lenin, but not his political views. READ: I am _not_ a Marxist-Leninist Communist... So all of you McCarthy's out there can take a seat.
 

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
3,786
0
36
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I don't see a ww coming, as this isn't the first conflic we've had in the middle east coming up, nor in the Korea's. I also Don't see China doing anything risky with North Korea as it is more profitible for China to take over the world Economically then use a state like NK in it's goals. NK to China today is more of a pain in it's side then anything else.
 

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
1,348
0
36
Yes it is coming, thankx to barbarian like the zionist governement in israel, thanks to usa-uk-canada, the whole axis of coward, chicken bastard to make this possible.
 

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
1,348
0
36
Re: RE: Are these the early days of WWIII?

Kreskin said:
The Axis of Coward Chicken Bastard? lol

Exactly, that is what we are, sending troops on the other side of the planet based on a lie, just to make sure we have a little more security.
 

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
5,331
62
48
49
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Are these the early days of WWIII?

aeon said:
Kreskin said:
The Axis of Coward Chicken Bastard? lol

Exactly, that is what we are, sending troops on the other side of the planet based on a lie, just to make sure we have a little more security.

That you personally benefit from. :p
 

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
324
0
16
Simpleton said:
I don't think that it's going to go that far. I just think that a lot of other countries are watching what is happening in Iraq, and they're stepping things up to ensure that the same thing doesn't happen to them. I'm specifically talking about Iran and North Korea.

I don't know too much about what's happening with Israel and Lebanon, because I haven't been following the news too much of late. I'm pretty tied up in my own personal affairs.

I'm thinking that the American decision to invade Iraq was a huge mistake. But I'm just an innocent schmo watching the wheel go round and round... I think that's what Lennon said.

ps. Lennon, as in John. Not Lenin. Although I do have respect for Lenin, but not his political views. READ: I am _not_ a Marxist-Leninist Communist... So all of you McCarthy's out there can take a seat.

You respect a mass-murderer? If you say so.
 

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
324
0
16
Re: RE: Are these the early days of WWIII?

aeon said:
Yes it is coming, thankx to barbarian like the zionist governement in israel, thanks to usa-uk-canada, the whole axis of coward, chicken bastard to make this possible.

Who cares if the government in Israel actually was made up of Zionists. It is their right to have Zionists.

What does Canada, the USA or the UK have to do with the current mess? Neither have they caused it nor have the participated in it. Where exactly do you form such ridiculous thoughts?
 

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
324
0
16
Finder said:
I don't see a ww coming, as this isn't the first conflic we've had in the middle east coming up, nor in the Korea's. I also Don't see China doing anything risky with North Korea as it is more profitible for China to take over the world Economically then use a state like NK in it's goals. NK to China today is more of a pain in it's side then anything else.


:roll: @ China taking over the word economically.
 

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
21,155
149
63
Re: RE: Are these the early days of WWIII?

Lineman said:
Coward Chicken Bastard

With a little BBQ sauce, slow roasted, delicious!

I'll ask the local meat shop if they carry Coward Chicken Bastard. Sounds like a hit. Is there a McCowardChickenBastard in the works?
 

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
452
7
18
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Recipe for Coward Chicken Bastard:

1 chicken (preferably of a socialist commune farm)
1 aoen (known to make cowardly threats while hiding in the basement, rarely seen in daylight)
1 bastard (pick any politician or Globe and Mail journalist of your choice)
season with copious amounts of paranoia, self doubt, and lies.
Prepare BBQ by burning the never ending supply of flyers delivered to your door weekly.
Place chicken on grill and close the lid.
Go indoors and post a few hundred incoherent posts at Canadiancontent.
Remove chicken after the fire department has extinguished the backyard blaze. ( I forgot to mention the very high methane levels ussually associated with combining the above ingredients, ignore the smell)
Soak with you favourite sauce and enjoy with a couple Canadian brand, but American owned, beers.
I highly suggest someone try the humble pie, though few ever do.
 

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
324
0
16
Re: RE: Are these the early days of WWIII?

Lineman said:
Recipe for Coward Chicken Bastard:

1 chicken (preferably of a socialist commune farm)
1 aoen (known to make cowardly threats while hiding in the basement, rarely seen in daylight)
1 bastard (pick any politician or Globe and Mail journalist of your choice)
season with copious amounts of paranoia, self doubt, and lies.
Prepare BBQ by burning the never ending supply of flyers delivered to your door weekly.
Place chicken on grill and close the lid.
Go indoors and post a few hundred incoherent posts at Canadiancontent.
Remove chicken after the fire department has extinguished the backyard blaze. ( I forgot to mention the very high methane levels ussually associated with combining the above ingredients, ignore the smell)
Soak with you favourite sauce and enjoy with a couple Canadian brand, but American owned, beers.
I highly suggest someone try the humble pie, though few ever do.

Not bad. Not bad at all!
 

athabaska

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2005
313
0
16
WW3? There is no posibility. Israel can destroy the miltaries of the entire whacko Islamo-facists in a week. Failing that, they have 200-400 nuclear weapons to do the job if push comes to shove.

I spent a tour of duty with the Canadian military in both Egypt and Syria. A troop of Canadian girl guides is more competent than an Arab military. The standard joke about the Six-Day War (1967) was 'Six days? what did the Israelis do the last five days?

The Israelis try their darnest not to kill civilians. Take off that restriction in a crisis and Beirut, Damascus and Tehran will cease to exist.
 

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
1,188
0
36
I think WWIII is coming. With the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the new war with Israel and Lebanon, and the problems with Iran and North Korea, things are starting to get out of hand. I give it another year or so and the entire world will be in chaos.
 

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
3,786
0
36
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
SaintLucifer said:
Finder said:
I don't see a ww coming, as this isn't the first conflic we've had in the middle east coming up, nor in the Korea's. I also Don't see China doing anything risky with North Korea as it is more profitible for China to take over the world Economically then use a state like NK in it's goals. NK to China today is more of a pain in it's side then anything else.


:roll: @ China taking over the word economically.

They have some ways to go but capitalism is growing strongly in China, at least for the elite. Pic up five random things in your house which are somewhat new and tell me where it was made. Most likely you will have at least one thing from China.

BTW the first four out of five things I checked around my desk at work were all made in China.. more then I thought would be. The other thing was made in Taiwan (LMAO).
 

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
706
3
18
37
Petawawa Ontario
Re: RE: Are these the early days of WWIII?

Said1 said:
Don't you people read the bible? We're all *censored*. :lol:
Laughing matter?

I donno about that, If you read the bible, things look like they are heading towards the end times, Syria, Jordan and a few others just need to star too fight with isreal, I Beleive the Bible, in the Book of revalations speaks about a country which is Now Russia, attacking Isreal. Lots of Armys will fall to Isreal, Just like many already have.

As for Aeons comments on there being a ww3, because we are sending troops places based on a lie.....Stop saying the same old shit, we have all proven you wrong time and time again. Your Anti-Zionist, almost Neo-Nazi veiws on Isreal and the Western Governments are not welcome, your hate driven and not fact driven.