Apparently criminals pay no heed to Trudeau's gun ban announcements

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
From what I can see, five of those firearms are prohibited, including all four handguns.

I'm not positive about one of the long guns, as the top one appears to be an AR 15 clone, prohibited, but not yet collected from their legal owners. they get to keep them until the end of April.

Obviously, the four handguns were not sourced by the criminals in Canada, they were smuggled in from the USA.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Apparently criminals pay no heed to Trudeau's gun ban announcements?

But how can that be? It’s a law, and we all have to follow the laws, right? Maybe another tax will fix this. Perhaps something about Climate Change will solve this gun issue?

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
From what I can see, five of those firearms are prohibited, including all four handguns.

I'm not positive about one of the long guns, as the top one appears to be an AR 15 clone, prohibited, but not yet collected from their legal owners. they get to keep them until the end of April.

Obviously, the four handguns were not sourced by the criminals in Canada, they were smuggled in from the USA.

Why what happens at the end of April?? You getting a knock on the door??

Why I believe strongly on 2 things always have a PAL, and always have a large selection of unregistred firearms hidden away that the government doesn't know about..

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Why what happens at the end of April?? You getting a knock on the door??

Why I believe strongly on 2 things always have a PAL, and always have a large selection of unregistred firearms hidden away that the government doesn't know about..
The OIC banning 1500 types of firearms in Canada, putting them on the "prohibited" list, was announced on May 1, 2020. It was required that all those firearms be turned in for compensation by May 1, 2022.

But the gov't has not set up collection sites, nor provided the money, nor even decided how the exchange and payment will be doled out.

Two years in, all they have done is hired IBM to run the program, and spent over 8 million bucks in the process...............without paying out a single dime to a gun owner.

It is a farce, and is going to be a very, very expensive farce.