anybody ??

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
That would likely be no problem at all.

My point is that people entirely forget that there was/is a victim(s) in this equation that have (or had) rights too before one of these guys trampled all over them.

Exactly! Otherwise these people wouldn't be prisoners. They have all done crime, muder, robbery, burglary.we should make sure that sentence is carried out.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That would likely be no problem at all.

My point is that people entirely forget that there was/is a victim(s) in this equation that have (or had) rights too before one of these guys trampled all over them.
That's why they in the pokey "paying their debt to society" and it depends what they did. They may not have trampled anyone's rights or freedoms but their own.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
You'd be surpried what you get in hospital these days. If you want burgers, chicken fingers or pizza etc ask for the kids/teen menu and you'll get burgers, chicken fingers, pizza etc.

Same goes for airlines, when booking, book your food ahead and you get decent meals or you suffer with quiznos california wraps or veggies and dip like everyone else.
Interesting. Think I'll avoid getting into the position of checking it out, though. lol