Anna Nicole Smith dies after collapse

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I hope yall talk about me like this when I die! ;)
Hell I talk about you like that now. I just talk about it with you, lol.
Escapism. If we sat around all the time and thought about the death and injustice in the world we would all probably try to snuff ourselves. There is a time to care about dying children in third world countries or homeless freezing to death on cold winter nights and there is a time to lose your self in the incredible beautiful wonderous and awe inspiring cleavage of Nicole's big boobs.
Yes yes yes, og gawd yes.
she was a loony, but she had giant boobs?
And no one told me she did!!
smashing boobs, only supassed by that psuedo-canadian we all know
I'm just as mad at you, for not telling me she had big boobs before she died,lol.

Why are all the big boobs taken before ther time???

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
a time to lose your self in the incredible beautiful wonderous and awe inspiring cleavage of Nicole's big boobs.
Yes, there's a time to lose your self in wonderous and beautiful breasts, but hers were neither. Like the Ford Expedition, just simply too big and ungainly. Why our society has to worship large breasts, I don't know. What's wrong with worshipping nipples, like they do in France?

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Oh goody ... Nancy Grace is all over it questioning whether there was a conspiracy, drug over-dose ... did the husband have something to do with it ... and who is going to get all the money!!!

For all the droolers over the breast augmentations ... is it really that attractive to see a woman with breasts bigger than her head?

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
We could show a tiny bit of resepect and wait till after the funeral, or at least untill the body is cold, leave her in peace for a bit.

He's got a point. Public figure or not, she deserves some respect. Though since her fame was based on great tatas, we can be forgiven a bit and at least we are not ripping on her for being a gold digger or immodest for posing for Playboy and being a publicity hound.

Rest in Peace.