and so kyle returns

Kyle

Jun 6, 2004
yay i am an forum master now yay!! now i can get on with it cuz im back...so watch out cuz Kyle is now gonna kick some a** 8) woohoooooo.

lotza stuff going on since im gone so ill introduce myself now to the fine ladies who come to check it out! I been said i was a sweet guy....tho I been around im young still. into girls 19-29 or around there whatever.

ya im american but i love canadian girls and my pic is on the bord soooo......

gnuman

Electoral Member
Dec 4, 2002
Montreal, Quebec
yay Kyle the Fourm Master(de)bater is back.

Where have you been buddy? I thought you have been ugh away and not coming back.

You've been around oh you mean you've been to jail and stuff like that? Sorry but girls 19-29 and Canadian belong to people like myself. So guess you'll have to go somewhere else for that to happen.

mouahahah

Kyle

Jun 6, 2004
yo man, gnuman i dun like you at all...ur jelous of my good looks and the magnet I am to girlz....been to jail? man ur cracked.......I know why you dun put ur real picture on these boards cuz ur ugly.

yo whatz that site in ur sig? its soooooo ugly

sorry im not into guyz so ur gonna have to go somewhere else

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
www.cu2.nl
OMG, One more post like that to anyone, And I'll report it to the administration, You should be NICE to everyone here and respect them as they respect you too, So SHUT it?

Just defending the allies, lol.

L8er.

gnuman

Electoral Member
Dec 4, 2002
Montreal, Quebec
Re: RE: and so kyle returns

Kyle said:
yo man, gnuman i dun like you at all...ur jelous of my good looks and the magnet I am to girlz....been to jail? man ur cracked.......I know why you dun put ur real picture on these boards cuz ur ugly.

yo whatz that site in ur sig? its soooooo ugly

sorry im not into guyz so ur gonna have to go somewhere else

Me go somewhere else huh... I'm not the sorry person who came onto these forums to look for girls.

The site in my sig is what canadiancontent.net/tech runs on so if ya have nothing good to contribute why don't you just be like a tree and leave.

Btw its ok Jdream Americans are always like that, they think they are the best and full of themseves thinking they are the best and what not. Kyle is a perfect example of his egotistical self claiming he's pretty. If he truly was do you think he'd look for a girl on the forum? :D mouahha

I'm so 3vi|

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
www.cu2.nl

bevvyd said:
Ahhhem, this is a forum, not a chat room. Spell it out man.

I know.. (Dunno if ya were talkin bout me :eek:) I just don't like the fact that, that ugly Kyle guy is insulting my friends lol, And just.. being that rude.. blah.. You can't have such people on forums. Thats just not good..

-- @ gnuman .. np :) hehehe lol

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
www.cu2.nl

Isengard said:
Defending who? When I said "it was sarcasm..." I meant what I said about kyle being super... didn't meant that kyle was being sarcastic.

Go to bed now!! You seem tired :lol:

Yeah I'm really tired, And really getting sick of Kyle.. :dontknow:

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
I can't understand a thing he is posting. Too many abbreviations and cyber mumbojumbo. Guess this is why I never got into chatting.