Amazon’s huge drop in share price

Wise

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019

Amazon company sure had a big decrease in stock price in April.

April has been an unfortunate month for certain tech companies. Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet, and Tesla set to lose a combined trillion dollars.

Reactions: taxslave

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
In Other News someone on another forum told me how to sign up for Amazon Prime to get free shipping then 'opt out' just before the one month trial period expires and not pay anything-not only that but you can do it once a year.

So I got a bunch of Assam Tea that I like and next is a pair of wool gloves for fishing & cycling.

Reactions: Wise

Wise

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
In Other News someone on another forum told me how to sign up for Amazon Prime to get free shipping then 'opt out' just before the one month trial period expires and not pay anything-not only that but you can do it once a year.

So I got a bunch of Assam Tea that I like and next is a pair of wool gloves for fishing & cycling.
Really, free shipping? Sounds like a good deal. Nice.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Amazon company sure had a big decrease in stock price in April.

April has been an unfortunate month for certain tech companies. Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet, and Tesla set to lose a combined trillion dollars.
these companies charge so much for their products not to mention bad customer service and they wonder why their shares have dropped. :(

Reactions: Wise

Wise

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
these companies charge so much for their products not to mention bad customer service and they wonder why their shares have dropped. :(
Interesting.

April 29, 2022 - Amazon Stock Suffed Its Biggest One-Day Drop Since 2006, Falling 14% After Report Of Quarterly Loss

Market volatility certainly exists. Amazon shares plunged 14% on that day in the wake of a poor first-quarter earnings report.

It was the company’s worst single-day decline since 2006, according to Bloomberg data.