Am I supposed to feel bad for these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
There is no reason that he should not, however, correct the issue on his (or her?) own, sans intervention of moderation. I have done so in the past; I have said quite inappropriate things in the heat of the moment, but upon further consideration of the post deleted the comments and apologized. I have not yet, as far as I know, forced the Moderators or the Administration into a position where the intervention of a post was necessary.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Your not joking and no amount of BS is going to make people think so. Now, go get a job.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
In the absence of an Administrator or a Moderator, I feel compelled to advise the two of you, Jay and orpheus, to continue this line of discussion on Wreck Beach rather than here in the general forum.

orpheus

Nominee Member
Mar 14, 2006
Canada, I would presume.
RE: Am I supposed to feel

I was joking. And you need to relax.

I would have a job, but I'm currently in univeristy working towards my business degree, thanks. I had one, but figured I should focus on my studies.

What I can't understand is that if you're so against this "insulting" then why do you do it yourself?

Out of consideration to other posters I shall now delete my previous comments. I will also apologize to you, Jay. It wasn't my intention to hurt you. And I was indeed, joking.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Oh...so you really think my grammar skills aren't bad? :roll:

Your lying.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Orpheus & Jay

I am locking this thread and giving each of you one warning cut out the name calling and insults..............#juan........moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.