am I mistaken?Couches and nudity in the work place,who is responsible?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
thank you darkbeaver,you could also help me by pointing out where i need to expand upon so that the reader can understand what i am saying,I am not great at articulating information,i am just great at information auditing.
happy friday to you,may it be a good one.
PT

damngrumpy,believe me when i say, I understand your perspective,but unfortunately the wheels of this perspective has made the wheels of the bus go round and round for way to long,i speak not by trust,and all this silly old talk,i speak from a sound management perspective.
the RCMPare a high risk profession,which desires high risk oversight,which means at least a minimal risk design of assessment should be in place for use as a mangement tool,this starts with assessments,(real ones) of detachments and chronic complaints of individual Officers,other information could be collected such as assessments of provincial fines,and criminal charge ratio.
recently the news reported the number of missing and murdered women reported is much higher then first reported,this is no surprize if anyone reading has had the misfortune of attempting to place a complaint in an orderly provided process which is designed to deter.
of course the numbers are erased like they did not exist.
back to couches and nudity,
would I trust a biker or a mountie,depends who the biker was/is, as the mountie,it would be a toss up,then again it would depend what situation I am in, could be with relatives,orat a biker bash or at an RCMP gala,but i do admit,at 3a.m in a dark alley,I would prefer a Mountie,,i don't sweat the small stuff.
f uc k all the talk of bad apples, theres more to this story,management are the bad apples,tainted by political influences,using recipical agreements to feed bad behaviour,excitement lingers to see how the process will procede regarding this case.
old stock needs to butt out of this one.
civilian oversight?this is a tough question,as history has spoken on oversight with the RCMP,I know what Canadians do not need in this embarassing situation,this being "yellow belly leaders",history has had their fair share of this behaviour.
the RCMP have a long history of misguided relationships and manipulating the public,not wanting to surrender power to its correct ownership,the RCMP have a long history of not wanting to recognize the mental health of their employees,lets see what the modern world will bring to this intersting story.
remember to give back,

Compression is your friend. Wjhat you need ia as few word as possible to get your message transfered to the specimins like me. I was raised RCMP cartrige belts buttons and sam brown leather. Of course I have no idea yet about your quest. Excuse me please, I m sory to have interuoppeed yer stuff.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Compression is your friend. Wjhat you need ia as few word as possible to get your message transfered to the specimins like me. I was raised RCMP cartrige belts buttons and sam brown leather. Of course I have no idea yet about your quest. Excuse me please, I m sory to have interuoppeed yer stuff.
I can tell you are putting things on,i don't know where you learnt what you are doing and how you think youc come across as,just thought i would let you know it seems so pathetic.
I don't know why you feel a need to do what your doing,but I can only assume the rewards are monatary,or shear lonleiness,I hope you find your way,as you seem like a sould who can be saved,.........but the good thing about your silly response,is I am still laughing,
you better get back to school,"big britches",or grow up,or get help,the choice is yours.
be good to yourself darkbeaver,

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I can tell you are putting things on,i don't know where you learnt what you are doing and how you think youc come across as,just thought i would let you know it seems so pathetic.
I don't know why you feel a need to do what your doing,but I can only assume the rewards are monatary,or shear lonleiness,I hope you find your way,as you seem like a sould who can be saved,.........but the good thing about your silly response,is I am still laughing,
you better get back to school,"big britches",or grow up,or get help,the choice is yours.
be good to yourself darkbeaver,

Y our laughing, feels good don't it? I will review thee thread and identify some area of contention that seems to you relevant to tge discussion. Give me a few minutes, don't wander away into BAILL RILEY CLIPS.

I might and will add, that here at CCC we have been aquainted with diverse exposure to the stufff.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Y our laughing, feels good don't it? I will review thee thread and identify some area of contention that seems to you relevant to tge discussion. Give me a few minutes, don't wander away into BAILL RILEY CLIPS.

I might and will add, that here at CCC we have been aquainted with diverse exposure to the stufff.
thanks darkbeaver for your attention,i would like to wait right here for another few minutes,but my bed is calling me,fresh sheets tonight,my favorite,right off the line.
i figure your few minutes are like mine,"a long time"
i laugh easily,as i cry easily,
i look forward to meanifull discussion,but i will not believe it,until i experience it,
i hope we can continue tomorrow,if we disengage tonight.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
thanks darkbeaver for your attention,i would like to wait right here for another few minutes,but my bed is calling me,fresh sheets tonight,my favorite,right off the line.
i figure your few minutes are like mine,"a long time"
i laugh easily,as i cry easily,
i look forward to meanifull discussion,but i will not believe it,until i experience it,
i hope we can continue tomorrow,if we disengage tonight.
I'm encourged by your good sence. Sleep tight.