All In

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
"By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.

By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.

And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise. And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore." (Hebrews 11:7-12 NIV)

Are you all in?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."

-- H.L. Mencken

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."

-- H.L. Mencken

"As an admirer of the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, he was a detractor of religion ... As did Nietzsche, he also spoke out against religious belief (and as a fervent nonbeliever, against the very notion of a deity), particularly Christian fundamentalism, Christian Science and creationism, and against the "Booboisie," his word for the ignorant middle classes ...

"The striking thing about Mencken's mind is its ruthlessness and rigidity ... Though one of the fairest of critics, he is the least pliant. ... n spite of his skepticism, and his frequent exhortations to hold his opinion lightly, he himself has been conspicuous for seizing upon simple dogmas and sticking to them with fierce tenacity ... true skeptics ... see both truth and weakness in every case.

— Literary critic Edmund Wilson (1921)[33]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._L._Mencken

"By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, even though God had said to him, 'It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.' Abraham reasoned that God could even raise the dead, and so in a manner of speaking he did receive Isaac back from death.

By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future.

By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed each of Joseph’s sons, and worshiped as he leaned on the top of his staff.

By faith Joseph, when his end was near, spoke about the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt and gave instructions concerning the burial of his bones." (Hebrews 11:17-22 NIV)

Are you all in?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Another self righteous dick who thinks he knows what god wants.

Gays Invent Mini-Crossbow To Shoot Straight Men With Homosexual Chemtrail Tipped Toothpicks and Turn Them Gay

Gays have invented a new state-of-the-art mini-crowbow to shoot straight men in the neck with weaponized toothpicks to turn them gay.

Scientists with the CDC report all across the nation medical clinics are reporting straight men being brought in with symptoms consistent with raging homosexuality. Clinical review of the patients reveal they have several small puncture wounds to the neck region created by a high velocity, spear-like projectile. The blood contains high-levels of homosexual chemtrail.
Investigation into this new phenomena shows that all across the nation, an organized effort of gays to recruit as many heterosexuals as possible is taking place. Gays have given this effort a friendly name of ‘Pride Month’, but those within the know in the gay community secretly call it the Homosexual Recruitment Festival.

Gays Invent Mini-Crossbow To Shoot Straight Men With Homosexual Chemtrail Tipped Toothpicks and Turn Them Gay | Only in American

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You really have to see a doctor soon. Your hatefulness is getting worse.

I pity you. If all you want to do is go from thread to thread spitting venom, that should be a sign that you need to see your doctor. Stop embarrassing yourself, Cliffy. Get help.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

I pity you. If all you want to do is go from thread to thread spitting venom, that should be a sign that you need to see your doctor. Stop embarrassing yourself, Cliffy. Get help.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
People with serious mental problems are the ones who think it is everybody else that is crazy. Your continuing repetition of the same stupid post is a sure sign of mental derangement.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm all in...

Not afraid of death. I believe death is like the surprise at the bottom of the crackerjack box. I can't erase my past transgressions, but I've learned from them and just try to improve each day.

My dear old Aunt is a real character. She wants written on her gravestone..."See? I told ya I was sick!" :)
There is going to be a lot of people using that quote in their gravestone or urn.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
People with serious mental problems are the ones who think it is everybody else that is crazy. Your continuing repetition of the same stupid post is a sure sign of mental derangement.
Are you sure you should be using reasoning??

It will take a few hours to read the NT. That gives you a preview of what Heaven is and that there is a 'plan'. If that grabs your attention read about the details of the plan by reading the OT.
If the book doesn't grab your attention wait for proof to show it's face.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Are you sure you should be using reasoning??

It will take a few hours to read the NT. That gives you a preview of what Heaven is and that there is a 'plan'. If that grabs your attention read about the details of the plan by reading the OT.
If the book doesn't grab your attention wait for proof to show it's face.
After 6 near death experiences, I have a pretty good idea what the plan is and what to expect. I trust my personal experiences of the divine and the spiritual world more than any ancient book. I have spoken with the Creator many time and it tells me you really don't know much.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You bragging or complaining??
Neither. One learns mostly through adversity. Everyone has learned different things from different experiences. You find solace in the written word, I find solace in my personal experiences. It is best we don't tell others how to go about finding Truth.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Neither. One learns mostly through adversity. Everyone has learned different things from different experiences. You find solace in the written word, I find solace in my personal experiences. It is best we don't tell others how to go about finding Truth.
Makes sense, you exist in a place that cannot possibly exist as there are no exception in some rare cases, this is one of those.

Perhaps he is waiting for you to take him there and then wait with him for as long as it takes. Welcome to the house of mirrors.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
"By faith Moses’ parents hid him for three months after he was born, because they saw he was no ordinary child, and they were not afraid of the king’s edict.

By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin. He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward. By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king’s anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible. By faith he kept the Passover and the application of blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn would not touch the firstborn of Israel.

By faith the people passed through the Red Sea as on dry land; but when the Egyptians tried to do so, they were drowned." (Hebrews 11:23-29 NIV)

Are you all in?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

I think YOU are the one who should see a doctor. You keep repeating yourself, like my grandmother who has dementia.