Advice about the Coronavirus

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This advice is useful, not harmful.
It is additional to other measures taken against this disease: like the face mask, hand washing (and also face washing if possible), and social distancing.

1- Let the sun rays reach every room and ward in houses and hospitals.
2- Let the fresh air reach every room and ward in houses and hospitals.
3- Let the room temperature be 30 degrees centigrade or more: which may lead to the disintegration of the virus on surfaces and objects.
This point should be observed especially in hospitals.

4- Eat the roots of some plants like the carrot, the turnip and beetroot:
Such roots grow in the soil and mud: therefore, such roots have the capability to resist the bacteria, the virus and other microorganisms.

So we have to wash carefully such roots before eating them, and we should not remove the crusts or the outer membrane of the root which almost includes the substances that resist the bacteria and the viruses. So clean these roots but do not peel them.

The beetroot and the turnip can be boiled, and the water of the boiling can be drunk when it is cold in case of the beetroot, and hot in case of the turnip.

The turnip is publically known for its effect against the cold and the flu, and the beetroot water after boiling and cooling is delicious, sweet and useful; in my personal experience: it has an expectorant effect.
While the hot turnip and its water after the boiling, is to be drunk hot or warm: and it is very useful to cure of the cold and flu,

Therefore, such measures are safe, useful, and not harmful. I say such advice to people, seeking only God's good pleasure.

Reactions: Blackleaf

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
The turnip is publically (sic) known for its effect against the cold and the flu, and the beetroot water after boiling and cooling is delicious, sweet and useful; in my personal experience: it has an expectorant effect.

FWIW-You are a fucking idiot.

Reactions: B00Mer

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This advice is useful, not harmful.
It is additional to other measures taken against this disease: like the face mask, hand washing (and also face washing if possible), and social distancing.

1- Let the sun rays reach every room and ward in houses and hospitals.
2- Let the fresh air reach every room and ward in houses and hospitals.
3- Let the room temperature be 30 degrees centigrade or more: which may lead to the disintegration of the virus on surfaces and objects.
This point should be observed especially in hospitals.

4- Eat the roots of some plants like the carrot, the turnip and beetroot:
Such roots grow in the soil and mud: therefore, such roots have the capability to resist the bacteria, the virus and other microorganisms.

So we have to wash carefully such roots before eating them, and we should not remove the crusts or the outer membrane of the root which almost includes the substances that resist the bacteria and the viruses. So clean these roots but do not peel them.

The beetroot and the turnip can be boiled, and the water of the boiling can be drunk when it is cold in case of the beetroot, and hot in case of the turnip.

The turnip is publically known for its effect against the cold and the flu, and the beetroot water after boiling and cooling is delicious, sweet and useful; in my personal experience: it has an expectorant effect.
While the hot turnip and its water after the boiling, is to be drunk hot or warm: and it is very useful to cure of the cold and flu,

Therefore, such measures are safe, useful, and not harmful. I say such advice to people, seeking only God's good pleasure.
This is all good, commonsense, advice.

Reactions: Torch light

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is all good, commonsense, advice.
The reason is the growth of such roots in the soil and mud, and so they are exposed to microbes like the bacteria and viruses, and almost the benefit is in their crust or the outer cover. Therefore, I said: Clean these roots, but don't peel them.
Although such points are common sense, but they disregard them, and you see hospitals with artificial light and the sunlight does not reach the rooms and wards, and no fresh air.
Moreover, raising the temperature in the rooms and wards may lead to the disintegration of this virus which predilects the cold environment.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Trump the Wicked Zionist claimed once that "Our scientists will find the remedy for this disease, within a few months."
And Trump has torn the American unity with his stubbornness and he caused the present sedition.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The reason is the growth of such roots in the soil and mud, and so they are exposed to microbes like the bacteria and viruses, and almost the benefit is in their crust or the outer cover. Therefore, I said: Clean these roots, but don't peel them.
Although such points are common sense, but they disregard them, and you see hospitals with artificial light and the sunlight does not reach the rooms and wards, and no fresh air.
Moreover, raising the temperature in the rooms and wards may lead to the disintegration of this virus which predilects the cold environment.
Turnips are good for colds and flu like the Wuflu. They are used in many countries, like Iran.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Turnips are good for colds and flu like the Wuflu. They are used in many countries, like Iran.
Turnips may be good, and used all over the world, not only in Iran.. but some people are not alert.. The advantage comes from
1- it is eaten hot, and its syrup is drunk hot.
2- it may include some substances with an anti-virus effect.
3- it is useful for sore throat, and it may cure the dry cough.

I myself eat it and drink its syrup, sweetened by the dibis (the date syrup).. I try to eat it daily (may be as a prophylaxis against the Coronavirus and other influenzae) .. but sometimes I am busy and cannot do that.
The fast way of preparing it: To clean it, then cut it into small pieces and boil it, then when it boils, I add a suitable amount of the dibis, and you can use sugar instead if the dibis is not available.
We use the turnip also as a hot soup, added to it some vegetables and minced meat.

Last edited:

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Trump the Wicked Zionist claimed once that "Our scientists will find the remedy for this disease, within a few months."
And Trump has torn the American unity with his stubbornness and he caused the present sedition.
Your stupid statement about Trump is as dumb as your statements about turnips.
Go soak your stupid head in turnip juice.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
To complete the last sentence in my post #8:
We use the turnip also as a hot soup, added to it some vegetables and minced meat (included in the kebba: the Kebba of the sore turnip we call it )

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Your stupid statement about Trump is as dumb as your statements about turnips.
Go soak your stupid head in turnip juice.
Of course you say this.. what else can you say? the while you are a Zionist yourself.. but Trump the Wicked Zionist and all other Satanists cannot avail you against God Almighty and His promised word... moreover, your head is the funniest head... you the funny silly bird. 1610917935592.png

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The mockers are the ignorant.
Moses's people said to him: "Do you mock us?"
He said: "I seek refuge in God that I become one of the ignorant!"

Quran 2: 67, which means:
(And [remember] when Moses said to his people, 'God commands you to sacrifice a cow.'
They said, 'Do you take us in mockery?'
Said [Moses], 'I seek refuge with God from being one of the ignorant [who mock others.]'
a)
.............................................................................................................................................................................

67 a The story [of the cow of the Children of Israel]

One of the Children of Israel, a rich man, was murdered for his wealth, and his killer was not known, so his family came to Moses and told him.

Moses prayed his Lord to acquaint him about the killer, and God – be glorified – said: "Sacrifice a cow, and then smite the slain with some of its meat or with one of its organs, then the killer will be revived, so ask him about his killer and he will tell you."

Prophet Moses then returned to his people and told them about that. But because reviving the dead was very strange to them, they started to ask about the cow, and which cow they should sacrifice: some of them said: We will sacrifice an old cow, and others said: No, we should sacrifice a young one. Then all of them decided to ask Moses about that.

See the rest of this story in this link:
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_67

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Turnips may be good, and used all over the world, not only in Iran.. but some people are not alert.. The advantage comes from
1- it is eaten hot, and its syrup is drunk hot.
2- it may include some substances with an anti-virus effect.
3- it is useful for sore throat, and it may cure the dry cough.

I myself eat it and drink its syrup, sweetened by the dibis (the date syrup).. I try to eat it daily (may be as a prophylaxis against the Coronavirus and other influenzae) .. but sometimes I am busy and cannot do that.
The fast way of preparing it: To clean it, then cut it into small pieces and boil it, then when it boils, I add a suitable amount of the dibis, and you can use sugar instead if the dibis is not available.
We use the turnip also as a hot soup, added to it some vegetables and minced meat.

Turnips have lots of Vitamin C in them and act as an expectorant, loosening phlegm and easing coughs.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
My wife is big on the turnip....probably why she likes me.
Some Zionists here try to find some point against me, and each one of them confirms others: thumb up and another laughing!

I say: I am not a man confined to the kitchen; only sometimes I like to do simple things like boiling or frying an egg or making tea.. not more.

Anyhow, because the Zionists or the Hebrews were originally from Iraq.. so they reserved some of our values: that the father is the king of the house and the mother is the queen of the kitchen... but only the Zionists are the wicked disbelievers and losers in the end.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Turnips have lots of Vitamin C in them and act as an expectorant, loosening phlegm and easing coughs.
Of course, this is wrong.
There are many other fruits rich in vitamin C like oranges and green vegetables. while for turnip any vitamin C will be destroyed by the boiling.
Moreover, it may cure of dry cough as I have noticed. while the beetroot and its cold drink may cure of productive cough.

Anyhow, this is not my point; what I said and you and some others are mocking is that it, being some kind of roots growing in the soil and mud, almost it includes some substances particularly in its outer crust, which may have some anti-viral or anti-bacterial effect... and this is why people have the experience that it is useful against the cold and flu.

Have you received this, you the seed of Einstein the genius!?